Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Shiotsu Mearii I_vote_lcapShiotsu Mearii I_voting_barShiotsu Mearii I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Shiotsu Mearii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147677

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Shiotsu Mearii Empty
PostSubject: Shiotsu Mearii   Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:47 am

Shiotsu Mearii Mary

[ Character Information ]

Name: Mearii Shiotsu メアリー塩津
Birthday: December 6th
Bloodtype: O-
Height: 5’3’’, Weight: 115 lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Mearii has a complex personality. She is silent toward strangers and people who she dislikes. To those she is comfortable with, she is rather serene and content. She wants to stay hidden and away from others, mostly because since her clan was taken out, she has been prized as the last of her kind, and the last of her bloodline. She feels like she is depended on too much, when really, she feels she must depend on others. She tries to hide away, especially from the elders of Konoha. To people she cares about, like her squad, she is a little more open and seems to show more emotion with them. Unfortunately, she has mixed feelings about her real only friends, Kimo, Ronin, and Sasuke, and is unsure what to do for either of them. She feels that she should retrieve Sasuke, but it would hurt the others. She is very serious on missions and tries to strain from her feelings while calling for her duty.

Dislikes: Being Alone, Loud Noises, Orochimaru, Sinna Shiotsu
Best Traits: Master of Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Doujutsu
Worst Traits: Very Depending, Has Short Circuit, Bitter towards Strangers
Favorite Food: Rice and Almond Chicken with Raspberry Iced Tea
Favorite Phrase:

“We live in a world where right has become wrong. When the strongest has become the weakest. I will show that I will no longer run and that I will do all that I can do. I will defeat my enemies.”

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

"If you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save one without the other suffering."

Hobbies: Practicing, Sparring, Teasing, Sitting in the Sunset

Family:
Father: Kohei Shiotsu (Deceased)
Spoiler:
Mother: Shinbi Shiotsu (Deceased)
Spoiler:
Brother: Ryudo Shiotsu
Spoiler:
Cousin: Sinna Shiotsu
Spoiler:

History:

Pre-Academy

Mearii Shiotsu was born in one of the legendary clans that originated in Forest Country called the "Shiotsu Clan" which was a clan that studied the mind, body, and senses. They were commonly known for their "Strange Pride" (Shiotsu) because of the way they had studied. They had learned how to control the senses. Mearii was born into the heir of the family to Kohei and Shinbi Shiotsu. She possesses Ishikigan, the family's main bloodline and was to learn the taijutsu of the family. She is their second child, her older brother being Ryudo Shiotsu.

Mearii has always been a happy yet loud child, always trying to go on new adventures, and because of this, she was often one to wander off without warning. Her family was always busy and seemed to never have the time to keep up with the constant attention though, and so she had often found herself lost or ignored in a way.

Her mother, Shinbi, had cared for her deeply, but had also neglected her in a way, not always being there to protect her. She was a sensei for genin, along with Kohei and was often away from home. Mearii was left alone a lot. Her brother was close to her, but was constantly on missions and was unable to aid her as a toddler. She was practically raised by Sinna Shiotsu, her cousin who she adored and looked up to for years. She went on light missions that Sinna was assigned to with her often, and they were practically inseparable. Unfortunately, her father is very strict about the rules of training, and often would beat her until she had learned something correctly, therefor she is in pain a lot, having bruises on her legs, neck, and sides. Sinna was always there to make her feel better though, to clean her of her wounds, and to stand up for her. It was custom for the Shiotsu family in when training, they would be cut somewhere on the body until they had correctly learned the technique. Because she knew that she would be in pain for not learning something correctly, she often trained even harder to avoid getting any more marks.

Her father had always treated her aggressively, claiming "You were supposed to be a son, so I will sharpen your edges and make you fight like a man." It wasn't very common for the heir of the family to have daughters, and so it was unfortunate for her to be raised the way she was at the time. Thankfully, Sinna and Ryudo were there for her to help her.

Academy Days

During Mearii's days in the Academy, she was shy yet outspoken. She didn't make friends easily at first because of her lack of confidence. When people began talking to her though, she immediately grew onto people as a good friend, and she was easily counted on. She noticed that there were some very interesting boys in her class, which often made her stay away from the males. Sasuke Uchiha was in her class, and she knew that most girls were falling for him. She didn't see anything though. Naruto was as well in her class and she thought that he just did everything for attention, and it annoyed her. There were two others in her class though, and they seemed to absolutely hate each other, and it was scary to see how horribly they got along. Kimo Hitashi, who was a loud mouth tempered boy and Ronin Hitoya, who was very calm but knew what to say to make Kimo more pissed.

Mearii was very nervous about her days in the academy, but she got decent grades and showed excellent progress. She was well trained and it was almost time to get into their genin squads. Mearii knew that she was graduating because her grades were very good. It still worried her to see who she'd be in a squad with. Eventually, she learned that she should just be patient, because when the time finally came, she was paired with the two boys who annoyed her the most.

Genin Shinobi

Mearii was put into squad nine with Kimo Hitashi and Ronin Hitoya. To Mearii, this was a hassle because she knew that the two couldn't get along at all. Kimo seemed to be someone who was always quiet and didn't dare say anything, but whenever he got mad, he showed it. Eventually, Mearii was able to grow on Kimo and the two became closer friends. Ronin on the other hand, acted as though she was an inconvenience in his life; along with everything else, and so she tried to avoid him because of how nervous he had made her. Her life seemed to be turning out in the right path though, becoming a kunoichi of a good heart.

She had seen how the other girls had fallen for one of the boys in her academy class so easily. She was unsure why, because of the way he had treated them, which made her feel sick to her stomach. She had remembered one day, as an academy student, just after his clan had been taken out, that he had been sitting on the docks, staring down at the water, and suddenly screamed, jumping in. Unsure how to react, she waited, noticing that he hadn't came back up. She quickly ran off the docks and jumped after him, pulling him out of the water just before he had rendered unconscious. He looked at her, but with a different look, of wonder and confusion. Getting up and watching her, realizing that she wasn't speaking or trying to smother him with love, he looked away awkwardly, muttered thank you, and wandered off quickly.

Spoiler:

Mearii was friendly to everyone, and eventually Ronin came around as well, and so she was the borderline between Ronin and Kimo's rage. She was often the one who kept them together to make sure things wouldn't fall apart. Their sensei of course, didn't know how to handle the two of them together, and even he agreed that they shouldn't have been partnered. Mearii had hope in the two of them though, hoping that they would both be able to get along eventually.

Mearii was a good friend of Sakura Haruno's and they were often talking a lot on their free days. They went out to lunch together a lot, and they especially talked about Sasuke. Mearii was never a big fan of him, but Sakura always had something to say about him, and he soon became an interesting topic to Mearii. This wasn't because of his looks, however. His past, his clan, and his entire personality intrigued her and she wanted to learn more about this boy to see what he was really about. She finally had the guts to confront him, but explained herself saying that she had no interest in dating him. At first he completely ignored her. But everytime she tried, he opened up a little more. Soon the two were friends, but not close.

Unfortunately, when Sasuke had decided to leave the village, Mearii had found out and felt almost betrayed. Trying to stop him the night he was leaving, she confronted him, trying to talk sense into him. He only simply turned around and pushed her down so that she couldn't stop him. Ashamed though, of himself, as she got up, he apologized for a long, silent moment and then turned to embrace her one last time. He then turned around and disappeared into the night. Mearii was silent that night, and she wasn't sure what to do. She felt like her friend had just been killed, knowing she'd never see him again. This wrecked her mentally as she slowly walked away. That was the last she saw of him. She explained to him though that she had no intentions of bringing him back.

As for her life as a shinobi, Mearii was very close to her teammate, Kimo Hitashi and they were very good friends. He was often the upbeat and cheery person in her life that kept her going and smiling when she was around others, despite how angry he got at everything. He often apologized many times in one moment to her for yelling at her even slightly, and Mearii, for some reason, found it adorable. Ronin, on the other hand, seemed like he tried to avoid her a lot, even though they had decent conversations in the past. As time passed, especially throughout the chunin exams, that is when things had started to get very tense, and the three had to really work together to survive.

Mearii became very close to her brother, Ryudo, and she looked up to him as a "protector" in a way. She always wanted to be with him whenever she got the chance. Whenever he was away, she was with Sinna.

The Chunin Exams

Mearii, Kimo, and Ronin had gone to the chunin exams after successfully finishing eight missions. The three of them had a tough time getting through everything though, and it was difficult for them to pass through the forest. With Ronin and Kimo constantly bickering at each other, the three found it very complicated to work as a team. Kimo and Ronin wouldn't agree to a single plan and they constantly argued about who would lead and who would follow. Mearii finally snapped on the two of them though and exclaimed that she would be the one to lead and they would both follow.

As they continued their journeys in the forest, they were starting to give up hope of making it back in time. Luckily, they came across someone with an Earth Scroll, while they had a Heaven Scroll. Mearii came up with a plan and they all agreed to it. They immediately went into action as they quickly snatched the scroll, knocking the team out as fast as they could. They headed back to the base quickly and quietly, trying not to act suspicious.

After successfully passing the first test of the Chunin exams, Mearii, Kimo, and Ronin were starting to get more excited. Unfortunately it didn't last long, when they found out they had to face each other in the next test. In the first round, The three of them didn't need to face each other, thankfully, but after the the final round, Ronin was against another Genin and Kimo was against Mearii. Kimo felt mixed emotions about whether he should fight her or not, but Mearii didn't hold back. She immediately went into action, which pumped Kimo up and he began to fight back as well.

Unfortunately, Mearii lost against Kimo, and it then lead to the next match, which was Kimo against Ronin. It was the most dangerous battle that Mearii has ever seen and it never seemed to stop. It went on for almost an hour and the two continued to beat each other up mercilessly, and finally, because of their lack of chakra, two of the Exam Coordinators had to seperate them. When it was finally time to announce who became a chunin, Mearii, Kimo, and Ronin were happy to find out they passed.

Chunin Shinobi

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

When Mearii had turned 14, she became advanced in Taijutsu. She spent hours training herself with the Ishikigan along with her family. Her father was much closer to her, forming a bond of love and friendship with her, as though she was his only pride. He felt she was going to be destined for great things, and felt he needed no son to show that. They had finally closed ties with each other, and had created the loving father-daughter relationship she had longed for so much as a younger child.

After she was only 14 years old, after just being made chunin, though, Konoha had been attacked by Orochimaru. Unsure what to do, her and Kimo both stepped up to help. Immediately, things started to heat when people started to disappear or die. She was unsure what to do, and suddenly, she saw her cousin, Sinna, looking to her with wide eyes, screaming to "Go back to the clan". With no other thoughts, Mearii did so. Kimo had wandered off to find help while she did so.

When Mearii arrived to her clan compound, she saw that houses were torn apart, and no one was in sight. It was as though they had disappeared with no remains. Looking for them, she felt more panicked, the thought of being alone was bewildering her. The only person who seemed to be there was Sinna Shiotsu, her cousin and best friend. She too, had seemed confused by the disappearance, not knowing where they had all gone. Mearii walked through on that rainy day, looking to each house hoping for signs of movement as her breathing picked up. Eventually she had gotten to her own house to see there was no one. She dropped to her knees and screamed at the top of her lungs as she started to outrage and cry. Mearii had lost her parents, brother, and all of her family except for her cousin.

Mearii had moved in with Sinna for a short time, hoping that maybe one day, the clan would appear again. The clan had left everything behind. As the time went on, however, Sinna started to change, seeming more quiet than usual as the days passed, and she acted as though she was mentally stressed. While she was standing in front of the house that her and Mearii now lived in, she looked very distressed, and was ready to turn and leave. Mearii found her though, calling for her, asking her what was wrong. Sinna turned around, staying silent, looking at her with hurt, emotionless eyes. She spoke these final words to her. "Every living creature dies alone". She then disappeared in front of Mearii's eyes. Soon after, Sinna was charged with the massacre of a small village near by, and was classified as an A Ranked Missing Ninja. Although Mearii was a rather optimistic child, this moment had dramatically changed her into a quiet, isolated teenager. She had still tried to act normal around friends, but when she was alone, she became a very sadden person.

Trying to expertise all levels of Ishikigan, hoping to one day grow enough power to bring everyone she knew back, she felt almost exhausted every single day. Finally when she had turned 15, she had finally mastered Zen Ankoku Ishikigan. She felt more accomplished than anyone in her clan and promised to one day travel out until she had found everyone. She was trained to be a medical ninja by Tsunade along with Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno. Her sensei, Kimi Kaguya was very proud of her and had advanced their squad to B rank missions.

While on a mission in the Sound Village, it was Mearii, Kimo, and Ronin's job to infiltrate Orochimaru's hideout. They had successfully entered and began moving around within it, but found themselves being surrounded by Sound Four and Sinna Shiotsu. Mearii was not there at the time, leavnig Kimo and Ronin to defend themselves alone. Ronin and Kimo knew who Sinna was though, recognizing her right away, and they grew angry, because they knew of the pain she put Mearii through. Mearii continued to search the building and came across a door that said "Ishikigan Project". Curious to what it meant (since it was the name of her bloodline), she entered it, only to smell the stench of rotting corpses. She immediately fell to her knees, unsure if she was going to scream in rage or cry in despair. In this large, endless room, was the rotting bodies of her clan. They had all been killed while Orochimaru tortured and expiramented on them.

When she headed back to Ronin and Kimo, she heard the sound of a familiar laughter that brought her memories of a child. It was Sinna's laugh. She immediately ran in the direction of it, only to find that Sinna was holding Kimo against the wall by his neck. Angered by this, Mearii immediately unsheathed her kusanagi and tried to slash Sinna with it. Mearii then exclaimed for Kimo and Ronin to run to safety. Kimo understood; this was her fight. He ran off quickly as Ronin went to follow. Unfortunately, looking back at Mearii and Sinna, he noticed that Sinna had the upperhand and was overpowering Mearii. As she moved in to slash Mearii's throat, Ronin immediately moved in front of her as he chest got sliced into an X formation.

After this moment, Mearii couldn't smile whenever she saw Ronin's chest. She knew that he didn't have to do that for her, and now he had a scar to remind him of a stupid mistake he made. He always tried to assure her that it was no big deal, but she assumed otherwise. After that moment, Ronin and her became a lot closer, but not as close as her and Kimo of course. It seems as though Ronin is trying to change that.

Mearii is still in a squad with Kimo and Ronin Hitoya, they hope to one day find clues to where Orochimaru's new hideout is. Her goal is to stop Sinna Shiotsu from causing harm any longer and to grow strong enough to one day become an ANBU.

ANBU Days
Several years had passed after the 3rd Shinobi War and everyone was successful in defeating Madara and Tobi. Mearii went home to begin her training once more after she had finally killed Sinna. She began training herself to become a Jounin, and eventually, by age 18, was able to finally become one. She wondered if she should teach genin or not, but she had always wanted to become an ANBU. Her and Kimo had applied to become them and at age 19, they were both made ANBU Blackops. Sasuke joined soon after and has been leading them on missions.

Dreams/Goals: To become an ANBU

[ Combat Information ]

Village/Country Affiliation: Hidden Leaf
Teammates: Kimo Hitashi and Ronin Hitoya

Weapons: Steel Wire, Hari

Main Weapon
Weapon Name: Shiotsu Kusanagi
Weapon Type: Long Sword
Weapon Appearance: It is a long kusanagi sword with a black hilt/sheath with a purple like going down it.
Weapon Description: The Shiotsu Kusanagi sword has been passed down through generations of each Shiotsu member. It is to be passed to the next born son of the heir of the family, but since Ryudo had been taken hostage and was pronounced deceased, Mearii took the sword in his stead.
Weapon Rank: A
Weapon Abilities: It is only a sword that is bonded to the Shiotsu heirs. It has a secret power behind it that Mearii is yet to learn, but it will only work for the heir of the family and its owner. If anyone else tries to control this power, it will backfire.

Combat Strengths: Close Range, Mid Range
Combat Weaknesses: Long Range

Techniques: Mearii is excellent at taking advantage of stealth, using more close-range martial arts and weaponry more than any jutsu. She tends to be known for “choking” her opponents when they are trapped in her web of steel wire.

Advancement Data
Academy Grad Age: 12
Chuunin Exam Age: 14

Missions Completed
D-Rank: 24
C-Rank: 17
B-Rank: 6
A-Rank: 5
S-Rank:0

Elements:
Main: Water
Sub: Wind

[ JUTSU ]

Spoiler:

Substitution
Element: None
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Shadow Clone Technique is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for anextended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Bikou--Shadowing Stealth
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Transfiguration Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu--Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Escaping Skill
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

[ Ninjutsu ]

Kami Oroshi
Element: Wind
Description: Kami Oroshi is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the user will first generate a whirling vortex of wind which he can send snaking towards his target.

Water Wave Hand
Element: Water
Description: Suihashu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The user will raise his hand into the air and emit a continuous jet of water to disrupt his opponent's attacks. Due to the nature of water, this attack works especially well against
smoke based jutsu.

Hitei Mushou
Description: Hitei Mushou is Ninjutsu technique used by Gosunkugi. After forming the needed handseal, Gosunkugi will emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Suiton • Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Hahonryuu - Destruction Torrent
Suiton • Hahonryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To use this technique Yamato will generate water to use against his opponent.

Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target. This ability covers a rather large area with mist, as wide as a kilometer.

Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter
Suiton • Mizu Kamikiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, the ninja will then slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Taihoudan - Large Projectile
Suiton • Taihoudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Elements. Amachi will generate water in his mouth and spit it as a stream at his target.

Kanashibari no Jutsu
Element: none
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced
Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Gyorai Shin (Torpedo Needles)
Description: Removing nails from the users pocket, he will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using his chakra the nails will travel into the ground. Then at his discretion, he can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of his target to nail them in place. He can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut his target to pieces.

Kagura Shingan
Description: Using her inate ability to sense chakra, Mearii can determine the location of her opponent, the size of an approaching unseen force and their chakra capacity.

Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent.

Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu - Healing Resuscitation Regeneration
Chikatsu Saisei is an advanced medical Ninjutsu technique. The technique allows the medical ninja to use the hair of the one injured as a medium to reconstruct damaged body tissue. The extent of the damage will control how difficult and long the procedure is. The injured person will be placed in the center of a square marked with rites for the procedure. One medical ninja will sit at each corner to provide precise chakra control to help in the cell conversion process. Another medical ninja will sit at the lead to guide the process

Fukumi Hari - Hidden Needles
Fukumi Hari is a Ninjutsu technique utilized. The user is able to call forth needles into her mouth and then spit them at her opponent with great accuracy.

[ Taijutsu ]

Falling Step
Description: When Mearii is in combat, she will exert chakra from her feet, causing them to be overpowered by this overwhelming force. When she takes a step forward roughly, it will cause the ground to crack straight forward, growing deeper and deeper until it completely splits the earth. The cause of this is to make sure the opponent falls within the crease.

Toripurusupido
Description: Toripurusupido is used when Mearii exerts chakra into her feet. When running, it allows her movements with each step to increase in speed dramatically, allowing her to move faster than natural. It allows her to move forward without struggle, more than tripling the average speed of a swift shinobi.

Torpedo Slash
Description: This allows Mearii to increase the chakra within her hands. When doing so, she then charges towards a wall or rock, cutting through steel, forming both her hands togehter into a point like a torpedo. She then hits the area as hard as she can, causing a dent, where she then continues to hit that area with both pointed hands until it creases and shatters.

Torpedo Explosion
Description: Mearii will exert all of her chakra into her fists when she is in combat. She then with charge forward and jump into the air and land her punch into the ground or a wall, shattering it completely, letting it increase forward, towards the opponent. The impact does not stop until the user removes their hand from the ground.

Spider's Weaving Wire
Description: A technique Mearii had came up with herself, she takes her wire, concentraiting chakra within the thread of the steel. She then moves around her opponent using Toripurusupido and places the wire in the air at a stay, the chakra holding it in place. Moving so quickly, and the wire being so thin, it is unnoticed by the human eye. Once she then appears back where she originally was, she can pull on the thread as it quickly closes in on the person, trapping them within a "web" of wire that can either choke them or slowly cut them into pieces if she pulls hard enough. She usually uses this as a way to trap someone to hold hostage, the chakra making the wire seem thick and heavy.

Iron Wrist
Description: With the flick of a wrist, chakra will seep into the wrist, causing it to be as hard as steel. When an attack comes at Mearii, small or large, human or object, she simply holds her hand out quickly, pushing back softly and the attack will stop at her hand, as if an invisible wall has been made between her and the object, only it is just her hand pushing back on the object. She then can take hold of that object or person and swing it forward, throwing it aside or away from her.

[ Genjutsu ]

Narakumi no Jutsu
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

[ Personal Jutsu ]

Black Mist Jutsu
Description: This technique allows the user to form a mist that is heated to a degree where it is hard to breathe in, suffocating the opponent. The user allows himself to be hidden as mist inside of it, able to transport himself within the mist without a sound.

Koi Noroi Jutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to form a purple chakra and when it is breathed in by the opponent, a large mind genjutsu forms, making them fall attracted to the user and they must do whatever they say. This can only be used once on each person.

[Combo Jutsu]

Name: Chakra Whistle
Element: N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The Chakra Whistle is a very basic Ninjutsu Technique used by Mearii. Since Kimimaro is always near the same area as Mearii, should Mearii ever be in danger and need Kimimaro's assistance, Mearii will place two fingers near her mouth, gather her chakra and make a loud whistle, enhancing the sound with her gathered chakra loud enough so that Kimimaro will hear it and come to Mearii's aid. This technique has no other particular use in battle and is has been nicknamed by Mearii and Kimimaro as 'The Call Signal'.

Name: Dance of the Body Replacing Clematis - Flower
Type: Gassakujutsu
Description: Kimimaro will prepare a bone drill on his arm using the Dance of the Clematis - Flower Technique as Mearii engages the enemy up close. Mearii will then use the Body Replacement Technique to switch herself with Kimimaro, who will then spin the drill and drill straight his enemy.

Name: Dance of the Paralyzed Hasagurama
Description: After Mearii uses the Temporary Paralysis Technique(Kanashibari no Jutsu) on her enemy, who will fall to the ground, Kimimaro will appear above them and extend his bone as he spins downwards to drill his enemy to pieces by utilizing the Dance of the Hasagurama.

Name: Dance of the Water-Logged Sakura
Description: After Mearii traps the enemy in the Water Prison Technique, Kimimaro will pull out two bone swords and start rapidly stabbing the enemy through the sphere-like prison of water with his swords.

Name: Dance of the Wind Catcher
Description: With Mearii using her advanced Taijutsu move, "Toripurusupido", which allows her to run quickly; faster than the eye can catch, she will run past Kimimaru, pulling onto his arms as she flips him over herself, setting him down gently behind him as she stops. While doing this though, Kimimaru will release several sharp bones from his rib area while behing flipped; the momentum causing the bones to fly at the opponent at a miraculous speed.

[ Bloodline/Clan Info ]

Bloodline/Clan Description: Mearii is the last survivor of the Shiotsu clan. She has mastered all techniques of Ishikigan and hopes to one day bring revenge on her cousin for betraying her and to stop a dangerous person.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Spoiler:

[ RP Sample ]

Spoiler:

© Mary LiGreci

Last edited by Mearii Shiotsu on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 58 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Sasuke Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU
Sasuke Uchiha

Ryo : 126950

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Shiotsu Mearii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiotsu Mearii   Shiotsu Mearii I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm

I like that RP sample, maybe I will ;D
Back to top Go down

Shiotsu Mearii
Page 1 of 1