Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_vote_lcapMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_voting_barMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_vote_lcapMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_voting_barMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 am

Kimimaro stood in the middle of a small clearing, wearing only light purple shinobi pants and shinobi sandals. He had two bone swords in each of his hands, the pale boy gripping them tightly. The sickly 18 year old narrowed his eyes as he proceeded to set off traps laid around in the clearing. As he heard the sounds of traps going off, he quickly and acrobatically spun and twirled around, skillfully and quickly dodging and weaving through some kunai and shuriken while expertly deflecting others, spinning, swinging and twirling in almost dancing like fashion as he avoided and deflected the constant, large, seemingly unending barrage of projectile weapons. After 5 minutes of constant projectile barrages, he stood, right in the exact same spot he stood in at the beginning of his training session, not a scratch on him, weapons laying scattered all around him. As his face settled back into it's calm, emotionless mask, the grip on his bone swords loosened slightly as he coughed up a bit of blood onto the back of his hand. He stared at the blood dripping down his hand for a bit before wiping it away and proceeded to reset the traps without even a single acknowledgment of how well he did.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124398

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

Ronin jumped out of bed bright and early, strapping on his leg and wrist weights without a single though of anything else, clumsily he tripped over a few books on his floor because he kept his room completely dark, He go up quick, swearing at himself he screwing up. His mother called up to him asking if he was okay but this only frustrated him more so he ignored it and got ready for the days training. After a few minutes of prep, packing his bag with food and things he may need if he were to be out all day, he ran down stair quickly, only glancing at his mother and father, once out of the door yelling goodbye to them loudly. Ronin got himself in the mindset that today, nothing could stop him, for some reasons he felt on top of the world and if he saw that punk Kimo he'd just go off, he half wanted to see him just to blow some steam off but then he though Mearii might get mad at him so he decided to just try and avoid conflict for the day. Ronin ran quickly to his main training spot only to see it was already taken but some tall thin looking guy who Ronin had never seen before, Ronin dropped his bag in the dirt and scratched his head looking at the guy from a small distance away, "Hey buddy? You lost or something? Ive never seen you here before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 am

Osore had been journeying for quite sometime now after leaving a small inn that had treated him so very nicely. "What is an angel's voice if your eyes are closed?" He read from the book he was reading as he walked peering through the eye holes of his mask. He thought to go by the leaf village and see if there are any training prospects around the village.

His first destination choice had been the training feild for there had o be someone there that was willing to learn or get stronger and this would further help Osore keep control of Chaos. Soon he sensed an energy and sensed the movement of someone training followed by another who soon got to the spot as well.

Osore decided to get closer but still stay back to see what might arise between the two people while analyzing them both in case he must take some sort of action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 am

Kimimaro stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Ronin. He analyzed Ronin, looking him up and down silently with an absolutely blank, emotionless, seemingly empty stare before he narrowed his slightly at the Chuunin. "If you are so foolish as to not look around and see all the weapons lying around in the forest floor, you are not worth answering trash" he said coldly in an empty, totally blank, slightly deep and quiet voice that was almost a whisper but with how eerily quiet the clearing was, Ronin could hear what he said perfectly. He turned his sights onto the training dummy, keeping half of his attention focused on the dummy and the other half on the Konoha Chuunin and started attacking the training dummy with his two bone swords, moving at very impressive speeds that seemed to be around High-Jounin Level, his dancing, acrobatic and beautifully flowing attacks practically blurs that would impress almost anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 am

Ronin stood there with his arms crossed listening to the pale me slander him, however today Ronin would just ignore it instead of going off on the guy, he was in too good of a mood to be ruined by mere words. Ronin was indeed slightly annoyed be he though he would be clever, Ronin quickly formed 8 hand seals and called out loud, "Hahonryuu!" at that moment, seeing to be seeping upward through the tiny spaces in between the dirt a layer of water rose up from the ground reaching to be most of the way up the shin. Ronin stood in it as if there were no water there and this water was particularly cold this time of year but Ronin had tapped into his Storm element early on and slightly learned how to control properties such as weather, being able to warm up the water just around himself, "So your just going to continue training huh? Well i will to but my training gets a little out of hand with all this water..." His voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am

Osore had saw this as the water rose up and decided to jump and stand in mid air bymaking the chakra around his feet dense enough to be almost like stepping stones in mid air and began to calmly walk towards the two people that were conversing.

All the while he was walking slowly still out of veiw turned his chakra down to make it invisible to anyone. He thought for a moment that these two may be great choices to spar against and decided to confront them both in the hopes that he can fight them both.

Hovering still walks getting ever so much closer as he places his book in the inner pocket of his coat holding his katana by the sheath in his left hand ready to have a little fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 am

He turned to face Ronin when he heard him call out Hahonryuu and turned just in time to see water rise out of the ground. Summoning water from the ground was said to take a lot of skill, though not as much as it took to form water out of the air. Due to him having a lack of emotions, his form of surprised reaction was to slightly raise his right eyebrow. Water Ninjutsu was something Kimimaro had been thinking about training in, due to his origins of growing up in Water Country and there was no doubt in his mind that Water was his Element, though he was unsure if he had any others. Kimimaro narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling as if there was another person very close in the same area as him and Ronin and his form tensed up very slightly and subtly, so subtly that the only one who would be able to spot it would be the Sannin watching them named Osore, indicating to the hidden ninja that Kimimaro could somehow sense he was there. Instead of alerting Ronin to the potential enemy, he kept his eyes on the Konoha Chuunin and raised an eyebrow. "You should count yourself lucky at being able to go all out in your training. I am not so lucky" he said to the Chuunin as he thought of his Tuberculosis, his Cursed Seal of Earth located on his throat pulsating slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 am

Ronin kept his eyes on this weird guy for a long moment, almost glaring but without a hateful intent, he just stared almost making the situation awkward after the pale mans speech. Ronin didnt really care much for words and there was really only on person he listened to and would ever listen to. "I dont count myself lucky at all, after all im just your average chunin level ninja." he smirked. Ronin then turned to the trees, he needed to clear more space, Standing up straight and forming 6 quickly done yet well formed seals with his hands and saying,"Denkou Toukai!" , then proceeding to slaming his palm on the base of the water, a strong electrical current pulsed forward at a large clump of trees, this pulse was so strong not only did it carry along in the water but i cracked parts of the ground as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 am

Osore simply was paying close attention to both of them as the conversation got more intense with body motions more than speach would truly reveal. He saw this as the perfect time to step in and have a little fun but his tactical thought was to wait for he knew something else was going to happen most likely from the Chunin versus the more jounin leveled person.

As he thought the Chunin had made hand signs and by the time he made the first 2 Osore could obviously tell what the next move was the water surged with lightning causing a larger area of clearing and even cracked the ground and he took ote of that for his next move would be interesting.
'Let's see what it will take to get them to fight and get a connection between them' With that thought from Chaos he unleashed the gauge he placed on the chakra leaking out from him as it poured out much like a sink that has been running but was clogged for an unknown large amount of time.

That same moment of releasing the chakra flow that he held back Chaos Jumps to stand right in between so that he was equal distance from them both. Standing there made his last few analytical connections from behind his mask so that his face can not be seen recalls that the chunin was in the academy records and the jounin level ninja was much more unique so he only spoke with. "Ronin Hitoya, Chunin. Leaf Village. Kimimaro Kaguya, Jounin level. Kaguya Clan." The tone was so calm and even soothing giving a sense of a gentle person which was not the obvious vide that anyone would recieve at that moment.

Last edited by Osore Shinsei on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

The sole survivor of the Kaguya Clan narrowed his red-rimmed eyes slightly, the wind blowing his hair around enough for Osore and Ronin to see the two red dots placed above each of his white eyebrows. The last wielder of the Shikotsumyaku, the Dead Bone Pulse, Kekkei Genkai was not intimidated in the slightest by the vibe the man that just appeared gave off. "It is a wonder how you know who I am trash ninja, considering very few people know of me" he said in a calm, cold, emotionless and blank tone as his eyes remained narrow in what could be a called an emotionless glare, the glare being the only thing on his face that wasn't perfectly neutral and blank, clutching the hiltless bone swords in his pale hands tightly as he carefully lowered himself into an attack stance.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

Ronin heard the large trees bend and snap as they slowly lowered themselves into the shin high water that he had created for himself, how now took a step up, standing on top of the water and turned to see the new chakra source, it was a man floating up in the sky, Ronin was to focused to say much but he listened anyway, "Ronin Hitoya, Chunin. Leaf Village. Kimimaro Kaguya, Jounin level. Kaguya Clan." The man said in his more masculine voice seeing as he was a good decade if not more in age. The man said no more, probably waiting for replys, as soon as this though came into his head the tall pale man spoke, calling the new arrival a "trash ninja" which Ronin though was very rude. "You know my name, you must have something important to say?" Ronin said in his normal tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 am

Osore held his katana, still sheathed, in his left hand and slid the position from the center of the sheathe towards the end where his thumb touched the guard of his hilt. "Well," He obviously ignored to comment about being called trash because he understood Kimimaro's personallity which seemed very empty in a sense. "I am here to fight. That is all."

Osore's voice was so calmed and serene that it was confusing on how dark and corrupted the chakra he was emitting seemed to be. 'Do we attack now?' Chaos spoke inside of Osore's thought once more and in a way to reply and also state the action he was hoping for openly. "Be ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Kimimaro didn't give any indication that he heard that Osore wanted a fight. Instead, he used his full speed to appear above Osore and extended his bones out of his body, hardening and sharpening them to make them stronger and sharper then steel. "Dance of the Hasagurama" he said as he spun his body around in the air as he spun downward upon Osore like a drill, intending on using his extended bones to drill through the Sannin's body, resisting the urge to give into the power of the Cursed Seal of Earth for the moment as because he wanted to see how much of a match he could be against this man on his own.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Ronin supposed this man was either crazy or crazy strong so he decided to engage as well but not as drastically as the other man. Ronin pulled out his special double sided kunai and with a sleight of hand the attached nearly invisible steel wire to each of the center circles, Ronin would up and threw 6 of then, in a spinning flurry as the floating man and waited for the right moment. He watched the kunai fly through the air almost like kites except these were much more then mere deadly kite like things, once the kunai neared their target Ronin ran lightning through all of them as they were attached to steel wire which Ronin was holding, giving these a painful shock which, in the right voltage, could even shut down ones body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Osore stood there motionlessly as the kunai came flying through the air and listened to the sound the made as they tore through the air and dense release of chakra at the same time analyzing Kimimaro drilling through the air and he moved his right hand in front of him as the chakra flow was intense around his hand as he seemed to prepare for a very dangerous and powerful move. He slowly opened his mouth and then...

He sneezed, but that moment he sneezed the chakra around his feet gave in and he fell forward avoid the drill attack and only barley and started to fall towards the ground dodging the kunai attacks while you could hear him in a less calm but now more childish tone. "It's all on the inside of my mask!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 pm

As Kimimaro descended to the ground, he thrusted his right hand out to stab the ground with the bone sword clutched in his right hand and used it as a sort of pole to acrobatically spin his body around and used the spinning as momentum to launch his body at Osore. He slashed at Osore twice with his bone swords, which were followed by a flurry of stabs. "Dance of the Eightfold Vines" he said as he finished the attack off by dashing up behind Osore and extending numerous hardended-and-sharp-as-steel bone spikes out of his body in an attempt to impale Osore, showing just how deadly, unrelenting and ruthless he was at close range.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Ronin watched as the pale man, apparently names Kimimaro Kaguya relentlessly attacked the mysterious man. This created a perfect opportunity for him, his lightning and steel wire made perfect traps even though this was not his style it still came in handy every once in a while. Ronin smirked and yanked his hands down which in turn yanked the kunai down and he crossed his hands as well which made the wires into a nicely formed net of electricly charged steel wire. The kunai directed one of their sharp ends at the ground as the plummeted down to the ground right over the two older men fighting, he knew this Kaguya was supposedly on his team but if he could take out both in one shot, why not? he let the net drop unsuspectingly and he sat back and watched, waiting to see if his trap was successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Chaos was getting irritated with Osore which suddenly changed Osore at that very instant. He blocked the first attack Kimimaru delivered with just the sheathe and one blocked used that force to propel himself at Ronin at the same unsheathing his blade to cut all the strings that were meant to make a net sheathing it quickly. That whole motion of cuting each string was so fast it did not even seem that he even removed his blade from the sheathe.

Doing a dive at Ronin Osore extended his right fist to go for a punch at Ronin's face saying. "Try me." Now i a serious and less gentle tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes as he saw Osore, who seemed to change somehow, switch targets from him to Ronin. While Osore's attention was away from him, he stabbed the bone sword in his left hand into the ground and used his now free hand to pull out his spinal cord, turning it into a flexible chain staff that was as hard as solid steel. "Dance of the Clematis - Vine" he said as he swung the newly made weapon at Osore, the chain staff extending outwards in an attempt to wrap around Osore as he manipulated his bloodline so he could prepare to use the follow-up technique of the one he was currently using.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Ronin watched as the man changed directions very quickly and shifting targets to him, he wasnt 100% prepares for this much attention and had hoped to string up a few more traps before having to use his more better skills but now he was in direct danger. Before he could do anything about it the man closed on him fast swiping across all of his wires and cutting them, now going to a punch in the face. Ronin let out a grunt of annoyance then he jumped back a good five feet, just barely giving him enough time to get his 24 hand seals off to engage his lightning armor, once activated his body seemed to be enveloped in a large spark, his muscle mass actually seemed to grow by a good 15% and his eyes narrowed on the man still on course with his fist right to Ronins face. As he now had a heightened sense of reaction, strength and speed, he noticed the Kaguya preparing something behind The man, it seemed as if he tore out his spine and made it into a weapon and threw it at Osore, Maybe if he could hold his ground for a moment he could make the attack land on the unsuspecting man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Osore noticed both actions being comenced and thought of the smartest way to deal with it and decided to try something.

"Chaos Jutsu." He began to spin rapidly in place as he dropped straight down to the ground like a top, using this motion, he hit the bone that would ultimately lead to some damage out of the way.

Spinning, he flipped last minute to have his feet placed in the ground as he began to spin and charging his chakra greatly causing a vortex like thing.

The vortex sucked in the water around and it would seem to evaporte the water as it got close to it, for all the chakra in the vortex was actually colliding with each other with such speed and power it was becoming hotter as he spun giving him more air to heat up causing the Chakra around him to gain more energy for the move.
(This move actually happens over a short period of time)

"Vortex Release!" The vortex of emense heat and moving energy that can cut through stone was expanding outward.

Vortex Release: By activatin the tornado effect the energy is surging around like blades caught in a storm and would collide continuously. They move faster with speed as the collide with each other moving at high speeds. The blade like energy are tiny like dust as the vortex is over 50 feet in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes as he studied the vortex. The water was electrified but he doubted it would be enough to form a shield of some kind around his body. He formed a bone drill on his arm and pumped chakra into his feet to launch himself upwards directly into the middle of the vortex and thrusted his now rapidly spinning bone drill that was hard as ivory upwards. "Dance of the Clematis - Flower" he said as he rapidly approached Osore's form, who he could see more and more as he jumped through the vortex with enough for to not get pulled into the spinning vacuum, gritting his teeth as he his body get shocked quite a bit by the electrified water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Info

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Ronin smirked as his little plan that he had been hatching seeminly before this fight ever started had been"disrupted" he figured it was time for some Heavy style, He charged in the direction of the vortex and jumped, launching himself a good distanced into the air, even above the vortex. Ronin focused the electricity all around him into his elbow and he slowly lost inertia going upward, He started to fall slowly which gained significant speed, he was in the perfect position to land a Heavy style elbow right on top of the vortex hopefully smashing it into the ground. Ronin was rather hyped up now, "Ready for some heavy style? Heavy style violence Erubou!" Ronin said as he neared his target. With Ronin coming for a heavy blow from above and Kimimaro coming from underneath with a strong piercing blow, this combo was bound to do some damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Osore actually was impressed by the attack but was not caught of guard as he waited till impact was inevitable and caused the vortex to shatter into dust like particles also ending his spinning motion but before the two could make contact on him he unsheathed his katana.

"Chaos Style: Dual Sheild Mold." His katana began to abosrb particles with great speed till it became a dense sheild blocking kimimaru as the sheathe did the same to block the impact of Ronin. "Eject."At that part before he can take any damage is launched out from between the two sheilds and fall towards the ground as the sheilds shatter so that the two will collide with one another.

Chaos Style: Dual Sheild Mold- Both the Katana and Sheathe create Dense shoulds meant only to take the initial impact and chakra push Osore from bewteen them at the very instant of impact. Once "Ejected" the sheilds shatter to have the two forces that were taking part collide with one another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Kimimaro's left eyebrow twitched slightly as his massive bone drill collided with the descending elbow, causing the drill to shatter. Right before he impacted against Ronin, he acrobatically spun and folded his body up strategically to move up and around Ronin. As he soared past Ronin, he flipped himself around in the air in order to send his body plummeting to the ground. He grunted as his legs impacted against the ground, landing in front of Osore close enough to see what was gonna happen next very clearly, and bent over, gasping for breath as he coughed violently into his hand, hacking up multiple drops of blood into his hand. "No...not yet. I can't...let my Tuberculosis do me in yet" he said as he panted for breath, unknowingly speaking loud enough for Osore to hear. All of a sudden, a flare of black chakra burst out of his body as some sort of straight black lines appeared around his body, indicating to both Osore and Ronin that he had a Cursed Seal. "I refuse to go down, I must protect Lady Shiotsu and prove just how impossible it is to end my existence" he said as the Cursed Seal's activation filled him with adrenaline but slightly amplified his Tuberculosis. Kimimaro felt re-energized but Osore could see the pain in his emotionless, seafoam green eyes, the pain the Cursed Seal put on him as it amplified his sickness a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next