Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_vote_lcapThe Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_voting_barThe Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_vote_lcapThe Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_voting_barThe Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) Empty
PostSubject: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Kimimaro stood out in the middle of Training Ground 3, not doing anything except standing in that one spot instead of training. The reason why he wasn't training because he believed someone was watching him, someone followed him from Mearii's home to this specific training ground. Clutched in his right hand was a hiltless bone sword. The pale, Cursed Seal wielding Kaguya looked around with shifty eyes after standing there in one spot for what seemed like an eternity. "I know you are there so come out and show yourself. I've learned to know when someone is watching me" he said in a blank, emotionless and calm voice of his that was as quiet as a whisper, yet the person who he was directing this comment to could hear it perfectly, what with the eerie silence of the surrounding forest.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Haku was standing in the forest watching the traitor of his new Lord, Orochimaru. He was hesitant to reveal himself quickly but without knowing why he took a few steps forward out of the woods staring at Kimimaro. The hunter-nin mask covering his features to hide himself from site, the long black hair blowing slightly in the wind. The air around both him and Kimimaro would get significantly colder, even to the point of freezing the water of the small stream, as he walks across it towards Kimimaro. "Kimimaro Kaguya, traitor of Orochimaru, I have been ordered by my master orochimaru to dispose of you." The voice was cold, yet...passionate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Kimimaro stared at the Hunter-nin who said was working for Orochimaru. He could see the symbol of Kirigakure stamped on the forehead part of the mask and narrowed his eyes at him. This masked ninja, for some reason unknown to him, seemed as if the white-haired boy had seen before. "Before we fight, would you at least allow me to see your face that you have hidden behind that mask, the mask that belongs to a Country that fills me with bad memories?" he requested to the masked ninja as he gave the almost feminine sounding ninja a calm, emotionless stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Haku stared at him for a moment confused as to his sentiment, but for some reason he felt a compelling thought to do as he asked. He closed his eyes and slowly gripped the mask with his dainty hand. "I will give you a look at the face of the one who will take you down Kimimaro Kaguya." With that he slowly removed his mask showing the feminine face behind the mask. Haku stared at him with those brown eyes, Orochimaru would sink to unknowable lengths to do what he desired, even by resurrecting those long dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm

As he stared at the feminine face, the long flowing black hair and especially, those very familiar chocolate brown eyes, Kimimaro Kaguya was shocked for the first time in so many years. "You! Of all the people for Orochimaru to send after me, he sends the one person who I do not desire to fight, or to kill. I remember you, when I was a small, family-less orphan wandering the streets of Kirigakure, looking for food, you approached me with that man with the Zanbatou, Zabuza Momochi. You stared at me with pitying eyes, eyes that were just like mine. You stared at me with pity as because I didn't find my purpose, my means to exist like you did those many years ago" he said with slightly widened eyes, which was an indicator as to how shocked he was over seeing that back then still feminine boy, the very same boy with the same eyes as him, the one that he could tell wanted to help him before Zabuza told him to leave him be.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Haku stays silent though memories are pushing through his head and he closes his eyes before slowly putting his mask back on. "Are you ready Kimimaro?" He withdraws his Senbon quietly, intent on taking him down should he not do or say anything to stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

"I remember your name. Haku...It was Haku, that was your master Zabuza called you. Why do you serve Orochimaru? I had heard your mentor, your entire meaning of existence Zabuza, was killed by the Copy-nin Kakashi Hatake. Why do you serve such a vile man? Orochimaru was my meaning of existence, I found my purpose in him just as you found yours in the Demon of the Hidden Mist Zabuza. The man was more then just my master, he....was what I looked up to as a father. Surely, you felt the same about your old master Zabuza? Orochimaru used me and then threw me away when he was done, didn't even bother to see if I was alive. He traded me in for Sasuke Uchiha and then assumed I was dead" he said to him with a frown on his face. Why was Haku working for Orochimaru? Could he have found his new meaning of existence in the Snake Sannin, a man who he once looked up to very highly, more devoted to then anyone else? He was prepared to fight if it was necessary but that didn't mean he wanted to fight the one person who understood him more then anyone else. He wasn't going to just stand there and let himself be killed but he couldn't just let the rather beautiful boy in front him, the same boy who was almost exactly like him, throw his life away to a man who doesn't care about anyone but himself and furthering his own dark, cruel ambitions.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Haku paused a moment at his questions unsure how to answer them, his body let out powerful shivers at the mention of Zabuza. "Zabuza is dead...I failed to protect him, I failed to serve him....I am useless, I have no purpose anymore, and now I am simply a tool to be used by the man who resurrected me from my tomb." Behind the mask tears formed, slowly sliding out from the bottom of the mask hitting the ground, Zabuza, He missed him so, he felt so empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm

"No, you are not Orochimaru's tool. I was once his most loyal tool, I know what it's like to serve him. I was his most devoted follower, I killed anyone who would dare even question him or my devotion and faith in him. That was before I learned the truth, of what he really is, of all the sick things he did to innocent people. He threw me away because I grew ill, because I wasn't adequate to be his vessel anymore. When he desires it, he will place his own soul in your body and take everything about you from you. Your body, your soul, your mind, your abilities, everything. Besides, there is also all the horrible things he does to men, women and even children, children that were once as innocent as you and I used to be. I used to believe that my only meaning in life was to serve and die for Orochimaru but that was before I learned exactly what he was like. Can you honestly continue to serve such a vile man, a vile human being who would bring such pain upon innocent children, innocent just like we used to be and then either enslave them to his cause or kill them? I know a bit about you and I know you would never stand for such a thing, just like me" he said to the only person who truly understood him as he slowly walked towards Haku, not even making the slightest indication that he was going to do anything threatening. He would make absolutely sure that Haku no longer remained under Orochimaru's rule. He would not let any harm befall the one person who has experienced all that he has, who desires his own purpose, who desires his own reason for existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Haku's eyes widen behind his mask the shock of what Orochimaru had done, the Shock of what he will do. He holds his head stumbling a bit. "...What a monster...Zabuza...would never...I...Would never..." After a moment he groans a bit and collapses forward twitching a bit at the mental hold over his body being snapped, he grips the ground pushing himself up and looking at Kimimaro... "I have...no purpose...kill me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Kimimaro looked down at Haku and gently gripped his right arm with his left, slowly pulling the black-haired boy up to his feet, craning his neck down to stare at the beautiful boy that was 11 inches short then him. When he got Haku to his feet, he slowly reached his hand up to slowly pull off Haku's mask. He softly gripped Haku's chin and made him look up into Kimimaro's seafoam green eyes with his chocolate brown eyes. He slowly slid the mask into Haku's kunai pouch and silently stared at the raven-haired androgynous male that was the same age as him. "Haku...I will never harm or kill the one person that understand me, that knows how I feel. Haku...you and I are the same, more so then anyone else could claim about another. I have found one purpose in Konoha, yet you have not found a true purpose. However...perhaps you could find a purpose...with me, the only one who truly knows what it's like to feel worthless, the only one who knows what it feels like when you have found your meaning to exist" he whispered to Haku as he stroked the feminine boy's chin softly with his thumb as he calmly stared into Haku's beautiful eyes with a softness and fondness that he never showed to anyone.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Haku stares into his eyes for a moment "What are you saying?...A purpose with you?" He looked lost, confused, wanting a purpose, much like Kimimaro did when he first saw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Kimimaro smiled slightly and nodded his head as he slowly leaned in until Haku's and Kimimaro's lips were only a few inches away from touching. "Yes. I already serve someone and I am not the type to command, only obey. Perhaps your purpose and my purpose, is not with other people, but perhaps...with the only person who understand our feelings, our emotions, our personalities, more then others could ever possibly comprehend" he whispered softly as he stroked the left cheek on Haku's face with his free hand. After staring deeply into those chocolate brown depths, he closed the distance between them and placed a soft, featherlight kiss on Haku's velvety lips.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Haku's eyes widen slightly at the kiss, but his eyes slowly close accepting the kiss as he embraced the fellow Mist ninja. His body pressing happily against his, seeming to have takin' the change gracefully and amazingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Kimimaro deepened the kiss, making it more passionate as he wrapped around Haku's slender frame, dropping the bone sword he previously had clutched in his hand. They stood perfectly still in that one spot as their lips remained locked for what seemed like eternity, not even the wind blowing, as if it didn't want to disturb this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Haku blushes heavily at the passion, he felt a familiar feeling of want and arousal swelling up in his body, like he did when around Zabuza. He opens those brown eyes and stare into Kimimaro's eyes, the eyes telling him he wanted more, much more. He nuzzled into the kiss sliding his tongue into Kimimaro's mouth as he deepens the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Kimimaro saw the wanting, the desire in Haku's eyes that was only amplified by him adding tongue. The shirtless Kaguya happily locked tongues with Haku, swirling around his tongue and pushing against it with his own as he ran his hands up and down Haku's beautiful frame.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Haku shivered softly at his touch, he knew that he was the Uke in this budding relationship. He was more feminine then his partner. He took this time to slowly undo the robes of his body and let it slip down off his body revealing the young boys body to him, the only thing stopping Kimi from seeing the prize was the wraps, though it was rather obvious the boy was aroused. "Make me yours...Kimimaro..." He muttered softly The young boy's body was definitively feminine, but his parts disagreed with that as he had a decent size from what kimimaro could tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Kimimaro examined Haku's body with a calm eye, taking in the sight of how beautiful Haku was. He looked into his eyes and nodded his head as he slowly removed his sandals and did the same to his dark purple pants, watching only Haku's beautiful face as his erection slowly was revealed, revealing a 9 inch long member that was 3 inches thick. He slowly leaned down to remove the wraps from Haku's body, not taking his seafoam green eyes away from Haku's own chocolate brown. When he completely removed the wraps, he pulled Haku to him until they were staring into each other's eyes, their bodies rubbing up against each other as he gripped Haku by his waist. He lifted Haku into his arms and then softly laid him down in the grass, his feminine legs spread open. Kimimaro looked down to adjust himself just right before looking into Haku's eyes again. He slowly started to push into Haku's butt, making sure to be soft and slow so as to make sure he doesn't cause Haku anymore pain then the absolute minimum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Haku groaned out as he began pushing into his petite rear, the tightness was amazing, felt even better then a female. As he pushed his penis slowly began to harden until it was completely hardened at 7 inches, quite big for a male his age. Haku was blushing as well, never had he thought he'd have done this with anyone else but Zabuza, but here he was out in the open on a training field making love to the Kaguya he had met long ago. "A...Ahng!" His moans were quite feminine, giving a high sense of arousal "K...Kimimaro-kun...." His eyes showed adoration and most of all, want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Kimimaro stared into those beautiful eyes of Haku's, grunting as he managed to slide his erection into Haku all the up to the hilt. "Haku...You are my Haku-Chan and I am your Kimi-Kun" he whispered into Haku's ear as he slowly but surely started to thrust in and out of Haku, his hands gripping the black-haired boy's feminine hips in order to keep the rhythm going smoothly.

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Haku smiles warmly at his whisper, letting out a soft moan of pleasure as he gripped ahold of him holding him close every thrust rubbing his erection against Kimimaro's fit stomach the cock shivering at the pleasure of being teased while his anal walls clench around his penitraiting erection to cause even more pelasure for Kimimaro. "Ahng!...Kimi-Kun! You..f...feel so good..." he called out in happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm

"Ugh, you feel good as well Haku-Chan, very, VERY good" he said in between thrusts, grabbing Haku's legs and wrapping them around his body as he wrapped his arms around Haku's body and leaned in to give Haku a deep, lustful, passionate kiss as his thrusts slowly increased in speed. The sensations Kimimaro was feeling was unlike anything he had felt before and he never wanted the feeling to go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:58 am

Haku lets out a moan of pleasure a feeling beginning to swell up inside of him, love? Perhaps, but for now his cock just happily bucks up against his stomach stimulating it. His body begins moving on its own bucking up into his thrusts as he's kissed. The lust, the passion, was a lot to bear but he did it. He kissed back just as passionately and lustfully as his Kimi-kun did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)   The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 am

As Kimimaro kissed Haku, he slowly slid one of his hands down to encase Haku's erection in his hand, wrapping his fingers around it. He slowly started to pump his hand up and down Haku's member, pumping it in time with his thrusts, which were increasing more in speed. Like Haku, that feeling of love was beginning to bubble up inside of Kimimaro's chest and the feeling made him feel complete, made him feel as if he finally found a TRUE reason to be happy.
Back to top Go down

The Union of the Two Who Understand (PRIVATE - HAKU ONLY - MATURE CONTENT XXX)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next