Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Haku I_vote_lcapHaku I_voting_barHaku I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Haku I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Haku I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Haku I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Haku I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Haku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haku Empty
PostSubject: Haku   Haku I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Haku
Birthday: [January] [9th]
Bloodtype: O
Height: 5’1’’, Weight: 95 lbs.

Appearance: Despite being male, Haku had a very feminine appearance. Naruto exclaimed that he was "cuter than Sakura," after Haku informed him that he was male. He could also be seen, at times, wearing clothing which showed a slightly more masculine appearance, or at others a more feminine appearance. Haku had straight long black hair, that was just about to the length of his shoulder blades. He had pale skin and brown eyes. He was also quite short for his age

Haku (Hunter Nin)

Spoiler:

Haku (Regular)

Spoiler:

Dreams/Goals:

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Orochimaru

Weapons:

Senbon

Combat Strengths: Everything
Combat Weaknesses: Loyalty

Techniques:

Elements:
Main: Wind
Sub: Water
Advanced: Ice (Kekkei Genkai)

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

[Ninjutsu]

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Description: This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Name: Water Clone Technique
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.

Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
Description: This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. However, Tobirama Senju was able to produce one with only one hand seal, and was able to perform the technique without an external source of water.

[Genjutsu]

(please copy from genjutsu section of our jutsu libraray)

[Taijutsu]

(please copy from the taijutsu section of our jutsu library)

[Personal Jutsu]

(personal techniques your character has developed please make sure they are admin approved.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

(remove section if not applicable)

Bloodline/Clan Description: Haku's most noticeable power was the utilization of water and wind chakra to create ice. His power over ice granted him special techniques, like the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors, which surrounds a target with mirrors that Haku could teleport between and attack from. During his flashbacks of his youth in the anime, Haku was shown to release large spikes made of ice when he was about to be killed by his father. He could also use water-style techniques, such as Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death, which causes the water on the floor to concentrate into needles with just one stomp on the ground. He was very fast with his attacks, such that Sasuke could not follow his actions until he had reawakened his Sharingan. Upon that moment, Zabuza was shocked that Haku would actually lose to Sasuke in terms of speed.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Name: Demonic Ice Mirrors
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Haku can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of ice to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Haku can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about he bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to him. Also, all the mirrors show a reflection of Haku, so it is difficult for the opponent to discern which mirror he is in. If the mirror Haku is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so Haku's movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors. Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are resistant to at least low level fire techniques (Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was barely able to make the rim frost melt). Haku has also shown the ability to attack people far in the sky with his Ice Mirrors, as shown when he attacked Sai's team when they were flying in their bird drawing constructs.

Name: Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
Description: Haku can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defense. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Name: Giant Ice Spikes
Description: The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this when he defends himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his Kekkei Genkai.

Name: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Description: Using this jutsu, Haku gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Haku is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124698

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Haku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haku   Haku I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm

A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down