Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Osore Shinsei I_vote_lcapOsore Shinsei I_voting_barOsore Shinsei I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Osore Shinsei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Osore Shinsei Empty
PostSubject: Osore Shinsei   Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 am

[Character Information]

Name: Osore Shinsei
Age: Presumably over 500 years but visually looks around 27
Birthday: 02/05
Bloodtype: Chaos Blood
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 192 lbs.

Appearance: Osore Shinsei Vergil Wears this mask Osore Shinsei Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_Fox This Is Chaos' True form Osore Shinsei Chaosvincent_2

Personality:
Osore: He is a caring and compassionate person that is slightly fun loving but enjoys a slight quite area so he can enjoy the art of the world. He is an out going person and sometimes very wild. He tends to not be serious at all as he plays around all the time unless the moment truely calls for it, but he doesn't become serious but less of a joker in the situation.
Chaos: When Chaos takes over his whole self becomes dark and very evil. He tends to not core for anyone or anything at all unless he can use them to further his power and his goal. Complete seriousness but it doesn't mean he isn't willing to work together with anyone.

Dislikes: The lack of understanding in people: When they are close minded to other things or are blinded to be mislead by an unworthy leader
Best Traits: He is very compassionate and loving person who is willing to help anyone and anything. He tends to be protective of those who actually trust him
Worst Traits: He tends to have the chaos in his soul come out without control over it, people get hurt and things begin to die which he has no control over
Favorite Food: His late mother's best meal: Cinni-Bomb- it is like a pie made from sweet dough crust. Once the dough is nice and soft then the inside is filled with several ingredients of multitudes of sweet flavors and then a layer of cinnimon is laid on the top. (It is called Cinni-Bomb becasue the flavor of sweetness inside explodes in your mouth
Favorite Phrase: Osore "Why must everyone think Chaos is a bad thing?" Chaos "How can you expect to enjoy life if you haven't suffered death?"
Hobbies: Going for long walks of silence, Reading books and fighting

History: Osore was born into the Kaosu Clan, Shinsei Head Division. Mother Fumetsu- Father Kurayami.
This clan had a deal made by the great ancestor of them that bound his blood to the hated demon soul of Choas cursing their very existence. They remained isolated until his parents found out that he was the next generation to achieve Chaos and sent him away at 8 before anyone could find and try to take his birth right power.
He was found by a great ninja who trained him for only 5 years and within those 5 years he became highly skilled in several forms of jutsu.
He journeyed back to his village to say hi to his parents when he found them killed. Then everyone heard his yell of anguish as he enetered his own mind and across stood Chaos chained to his throne. Chaos took over his body and killed his entire clan and absorb their residual energy.
That day forth he had nothing and went across the land finding powerful ninja and killing them for energy to be given to his spirit of Chaos at the same time disguising himself as an academy student rising in ranks in a small village that is now destroyed and was sadly wiped from his memory until he became a Jounin at 25
One day, he journeyed by the destroyed land of his fallen Clan at 27 now being a Sannin from 1 year ago and Chaos spoke to him about unleashing Chaos completely so that the merging would be complete. Doing the ritual pulled chaos' energy off of Osore but neither knew that Chaos could never be free but sealed into the core of Osore. Chaos' full power was unleashed but only inside of Osore thus creating 2 people in one. Osore's Chakra, blood and genetics itself was now infused with Chaos. With the knowledge gained from the fusion he learned... There is still one more person with his blood... His Sister...

Dreams/Goals: To find his Sister and hopefully one day be one with Chaos

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Village hidden in the Void

Weapons: A blade forged from Chaos' realm(Can do Chaos Jutsu from this blade and is eternally bound to Osore) It's form is known to change

Combat Strengths: Doesn't do basic jutsu. Does Everything Chaos infused

Combat Weaknesses: Sometimes goes bloodrage and focus becomes untrained

Techniques: Chaos Jutsu

Elements:
Main: Chaos
Sub: None

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]
1. Chaos Clone
2. Chaos Substitution
3. Chaos Step: Water Walk
4. Chaos Step: Air Walk
5. Chaos Step: Universal Walk
6. Chaos Repulse: Chakra Sheild
7. Chaos Sense: 3 Part Dome- Sends out 3 balls of concetrated Chaos Chakra and sends it into the Air, underground and in the closest water source and senses anything that will trigger 6 senses. (Includes Chakra sense)
8. Chaos Jump: Flash step
9. Chaos Transformation: Full- Allows for use of the abilities except for bloodline and selective jutsus of the person of which transformed into

[Ninjutsu]
1. Chaos Fire Style
2. Chaos Water Style
3. Chaos Earth Style
4. Chaos Wind Style
5. Chaos Lightning Style
6. Chaos Style: Pure chaos
7. Chaos MIxture(Mix Styles)
8. Chaos Regeneration: If left alone long enough the body can regenerate the injuries
(Can generate any element but not as strong as strong as the element but is chaos with that element Property)

[Genjutsu]
1. Chaos Illusion: Sight
2. Chaos Illusion: Taste
3. Chaos Illusion: Hearing
4. Chaos Illusion: Touch
5. Chaos Illusion: Smell
6. Chaos Mixture: Mix any amount of illusions to make it easier to catch the opponent(Requires much more chakra
7. Chaos Void: If all five have hit the opponent and they have lost enough of their chakra all their senses shut down for a random amount of time. From 5 minutes to 24 hours
8. Chaos Rift: If Chaos Void happens, Osore can(by focusing) enter the mind of the person to read flowing thoughts. Once done though the person instantly is released from the void. (Can be done if a person willingly allows Osore to see.)

[Taijutsu]
1. Chaos Hit: Infuse Chaos Chakra into the area of impact to add force
2. Chaos Sheild: Infused Chaos into the area of recieving impact to reduce force
3. Chaos Cover: If the initial hit misses an aura of Chaos will extend and try for a second hit
4. Chaos Succession: Every hit that is delivered, the impact feels like 3 hits.
1st hit is to hurt the physical body
2nd Hit is to reduce the chakra
3rd is all force meant to blow the opponent back

[Personal Jutsu]
Chaos Summonings:
1. Chaos Army:
-Summon an army of 8000 speed but weak light armored soldiers,
-800 powerful but extremely slow heavy armored soldiers,
-80 jutsu using fabric armored soldiers,
-8 elite soldier that are good with all forms
2. Animal summonings: All
3. Reanimated Summon: Allows for Osore to summon any person who has been devoured by Chaos
4.Chaos Transformation: By allowing chaos to take full control over Osore but merge the mentallity enter a chaos form where simply everything he can do just grows stronger as he devours the life of anything around him (Excluding strong people due to chakra disturbance.)(Once done the body must rest)
5.Chaos Teleport Allows him to go nearly anywhere he chooes if he has been there before and no medium-high level chakra is interfereing. (Like can't just end up in a hokages office, easily. Otherwise he will be weakened by the chakra fight he had to go through.)
6. Chaos Senses: Once triggered all the senses go to their true level which is nearly 2x's what they are now and grow with him devouring. (Once done senses drop to 0.7x's what it originally was until chakra regenerates it self)
7 Chakra Rebuild: Can feed of residual life force for more chakra

Chaos Form: Osore Shinsei 8A7B28D7-1568-7C52-B6E6ACBA28B9ABE8devil_may_cry_-_vergil

[RP Sample]
Silence... Osore stands at the entrance of the palace as nothing even makes even the slightest sound. "Now... I go." He says very quietly as he steps to the giant double doors and places his right hand on the right door.
Suddenly a huge explosion and the door goes flying back crushing a few of the assassin's as the others rush with so much intensity. "So quick to throw away their lives..." Osore holding the sheath of his Katana begins to dash knocking them unconcious with skull shatter blows as their chakra leaves their body and seems to flow around Osore.
Person after person are being continuously knocked out the way with nearly no effort until halfway into the building he jumps blasting a hold through the ceailing going to the second floor but is still going upward. The whole time he is going up is firing a multitude of elemental jutsu, from fireballs to ice dragons.
Finally he makes it to the very top floor and seals the hole with chakra. Around him are four more people as his target sits on the throne behind a barrier.
First enemy dashes at him with intense speed and swings his blade at Osore's throat, but he simply side stepped and hit his hilt against the throat of the guy as he falls to the ground.
2 of them do a summoning of a giant Ox and a Giant tiger which try to crush Osore who jumps in the air. "Repulsate." suddenly he explodes like similar to a Shinra Tensai(Almighty Push) which cruses the summoners.
Finally a person who's size was unimaginable begins to walk to Osore. "Conzo Crush Oso." He rasies his arms which where the size of Osore and swings down ward. Osore takes a step forward and flicks him in the chest. Suddenly Conzo goes flying through the wal next to the target but his chakra swirls around him much like the other fallen comrades of his.
Osore looks over towards the target who tries to run "You will not have me." as he jumps out of the window. Falling towards the ground ready to land and run again the target smiles as he feels he got away until a surging pain goes through his body. A bladed chain pierced his chakra core and shredded his insides as Osore makes the chain wrap the targets body and pulls him back inside.
"Wha... What are you?!?" Osore stands above the target and removes his mask showing his black and red eyes.
"I am your new reallity." Osore changes the chain back into the Katana and sheathes it. "And welcome to the false truth." As he said the entire palace explodes as silver flames dance around this piece of land. From a distance the menecing aura moves fading away from the dancing flames.

Sorry if the character is choppy or not that good. I sarted then had to rush. Just let me know what needs changes and I'll get to work.
-Thank you d^.^b *Enjoy the Music of Life*
(optional, remove if not desired; will increase your chances of getting an advanced character)
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124698

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Osore Shinsei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osore Shinsei   Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 am

Im going to have to say A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Osore Shinsei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osore Shinsei   Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

OSORE!!!Very Happy WELCOME BACK
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Osore Shinsei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osore Shinsei   Osore Shinsei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osore Shinsei
Page 1 of 1