Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barMearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124698

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Ronin felt a sharp pain as his energized elbow collided and shattered the drill, bone fragments flaying at him now which was also rather painful. Then out of nowhere Kimimaro was like monkey he just found his way around Ronin, now Ronin was left for a straight free fall th the ground, pressing his elbow father down this should equalize the impact of hitting the ground. Ronins elbow collided and dug into the ground a little as the rest of his body lay on the ground, protected by his lightning armor. He got up, the Aura-like lightning still engulfing his body, his listened to Kimimaro's sad story then a rather awkwardly haughty blush came across his now scowling face. "W-what did you just say? Shiotsu? Mearii is most definatly NOT your lady pal, shes mine and im here to protect her, who are you anyway? You just come in and act like you own the place dont you?" Ronin crossed his arms, obviously embarrassed and slightly angry.
Back to top Go down

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Osore saw as both of them hit the ground in their own way. Osore was obviously listening intensly to Kimimaro and paying close attention to Kimimaru and gave a slight sigh. 'So, i guess it was true. He has so much potential.'

Osore's cloak faded away into silver particles into the air as did his mask showing his face for the first time in years. He walked over to Kimimaro even though the curse mark was spreading. "Chaos Style: Summoning 8000." Suddenly 8000 lightly armored soldiers with light weaponry surrounded Ronin waiting for his next move.

"Kimimaro, do you wish to continue this? That disease only gets worse and the curse mark being unleashed." Osore's voice suddenly dropped as he had a smile that showed tenderness. "Don't want another one of the Clans of Power to be done forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Kimimaro looked at Ronin when he demanded answers from him. "Before I met Lady Shiotsu, I was wandering without a purpose, having no use for my abilities or anyway to prove I exist. She said that I could offer her my power, that I could protect her and serve her so that Orochimaru and that trash woman Sinna doesn't get her. I swore I would protect my new Leader at all costs and I shall continue to do so" he said to Ronin with an emotionless look, something that sounded like pain filling his calm, quiet, whispery, cold voice, though there was still some pain in his eyes, though his eyes were narrowed in a way that almost made it seem like he was judging Ronin on whether or not he was an idiot or a fool.

Kimimaro's pale-skinned, black-Cursed-Seal-tattooed body tensed up as he heard Osore address him. He turned to face the Sannin and narrow his eyes at him. "Though the disease saps away my power, I will not let it interfere with this fight. I desire to prove that even with an illness constantly sucking my life away that I deserve to exist, that I am still not to be underestimated at all" he said as he stared Osore in the eyes with his pain-filled seafoam green eyes, clutching the remaining bone sword in his right hand as he charged at Osore. "Dance of the Bell Tree" he said as he started running around Osore's body at Low-ANBU level speeds, aiming for and striking at Osore's vital points at amazing speed and fluidity, despite his body being filled with pain.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Once Kimimaro began to run around Osore spoke. "If you insist." His katana materialized as did a second into his hands. "Chaos Senses: Activation."
All of Osore's senses double and slowly increase as chakra builds around them. Each time Kimimaru tries to attack he blocks or doges most attacks as moves around and does a few jumps and flips to avoid the more potent and quicker attacks.

"Devour." He was slowly growing in speed to ensure that he can meet up with the speed that Kimimaro was making as friction was causing even the air to thin out with the movement they are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Kimimaro charged at Osore with what appeared to a burning fire in his eyes as he flipped over Osore and then twisted to face his back. As soon as he landed, he launched himself at Osore's back and swung his bone sword at him with both of his hands, making powerful but fast slashes that was targeted at Osore's spinal cord in an attempt to paralyze him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Osore was keeping a careful attention on to Kimimaro and every move he made even when he did the flip and dashed. The moment he was getting close, Osore had done a backflip with enough force to be a considerable distance in the air and through one of his blades directly into the left shoulder of Kimimaro infusing the blade with Chaos to pierce into the actual bone structure of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Kimimaro gritted his teeth in pain as he felt the blade go through his shoulder. He pulled the blade out and threw it away from him as he extended bone blades out of his knees and charged at Osore. "Dance of the Cypress" he said as he started swiftly attacking Osore, striking at him with alternating strikes with his sword and knee bones. Kimimaro was not gonna let a simple stab to the shoulder impede him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Osore began to block the attacks until he decides to jump once again but gets slightly cut right above his knee. "You'll thank me someday." He said under his breath as he lands a few feet behind him as his other katana materializes back into his hand. "Chaos Regeneration." He smiled as his pants began to heal.

"My turn to rush."
Osore takes a single step as he began to move in flash movements as if he was teleporting around Kimimaru. "Infinity Wave!" Each time Osore would materialize he would throw a katana, broadsword, kunai and even great blades and each time would be a different weapon than the last to force Kimimaro to adapt to each weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 am

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes as he carefully got into a stance and started executing a beautiful dance of jumps, back-flips, front-flips, cartwheels, acrobatic twists of his body, parrying and deflecting blows with his bone sword, knocking some weapons up in the air or away from him with strategic blows and lifts of his sharp and hard knee bones. For what seemed like an eternity, Kimimaro relentlessly deflected, blocked, parried, dodged, twisted, weaved or acrobatically flipped or maneuvered through all the incoming projectiles without even giving off the slightest hint of him getting tired. With him now knowing of Kimimaro's illness, it would most likely be impressive to Osore to see him skillfully and quickly perform all those feats, despite the fact that the Cursed Seal's side effect of harming and tiring out the user after a certain amount of time has gone by combined with his Tuberculosis that was amplified a bit by his Cursed Seal. It really showed the Sannin just how devoted and passionate Kimimaro was when on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am

Osore was watching Kimimaro moves carefully and analyzed each motion to the point and the way his body moved so skillfully and fluently actually began to impress the Sannin Osore. 'Even with the illness and the curse mark pushing the effects faster he seems to not let that stop his abilities.'

Osore had fired his last Chaos weapon as he jumped in the air in a slip moment. "Ragnarok Prism! Chaos Formation: Degredation!" Suddenly, all the launched and defelected blades began to combine and mold into five giant swords being over 20 feet long, 5 feet width and 3 feet in thickness as the blades are sharp enough to cut through steel like hot butter as a some go into the ground and others float high in the sky. 'We'll see how far he can be pushed'

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 am

Kimimaro's left eyebrow twitched slightly as he watched the massive amount of blades form. He grit his teeth and realized he would have to go full power so he transformed into his Cursed Seal Level 2 Form, growing a tail and everything. His Cursed Seal of Earth being at full power also amplified his Tuberculosis quite a bit more and he knew that he couldn't keep this fight going for too long when in this form or else he will push his body too far and wind up killing himself so he figured he should end this battle with the most powerful technique he knows. After proceeding to move at Mid-ANBU level speeds and skillfully dodging and weaving through the storm of blades, despite the strain on his body, he managed to get away from the onslaught of blades and started focusing his chakra. "Dance of the Seedling Fern" he said as he started forming a bone forest all around the area. After he grew the bones up out of the ground, he formed a bone drill on his right arm after he dropped the bone sword and disappeared into the army of bones. He then came out of the bone directly behind Osore and attempted to drill straight through him with his bone drill, his attack powerful enough to be Kage level. Fortunately for him, he knew that if he failed to beat Osore, his Cursed Seal would at least deactivate and he would collapse due to a combination of pain and exhaustion but he would live.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 am

Osore could not beleive that someone was able to avoid one of him most powerrful and actually favorite techniques. He was feeling highly excited but knew that the strain on Kimimaro was kicking in and that the fight would have to end soon.

In seemingly way to prove exactly what he had thought, Kimimaro had entered his level 2 curse mark entering the next level. The the bone forest had begun to rise all around him and he had tried to figure out what the next attack was going to be but was not expecting this kind of move. So he prepared for anything as from behind him Kimimaro molded from one of the many bone structures and began to attepmt to drill through. This attemptive attack was close as Osore turned around in a split moment and without time to advise a plan his aura began to form instantly around him as his eyes turned red as did his clothing. Lines broke open on his face from his eyes to his jaw to seem like trace lines for tears that were glowing red.

The drill was about to peirce his body at any moment as he formed a Chaos katana with so much dense chakra and the drill came into contact with the blade side of the blade that Osore tried to block with. 'Chaos... Push...' Suddenly the blade began to glow a bright red as he held the drill back as best he can. His body began to peel off almost as like an orange showing red skin under. He swung the blade upard with enough force to deflect the drill out of the way at the same time propelling himself in the opposite angle of deflection.

"You can't keep going." His voice now sounded completely different. The tone was so evil as the sound of his voice gave the feeling of a demon speaking through the vocals of a normal man. This was the voice of Chaos revealed.

With the deflect using an emonse amount of power and falling towards the ground began to slice at high speeds to chop down as much bone as possible to land carefully and revert his colors back to blue and to have his skin regenerating from the peeling. 'That was to close' he thought to himself breathing heavily for the first time in a long time... He actually had to try quite a bit in this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 am

Kimimaro cursed as his bone drill was pushed back. He panted as his Cursed Seal deactivated and he fell down to his knees before slowly letting his upper body impact against the ground, the bone drill being released from his right arm. A lot of sweat poured off of Kimimaro's pale body as the sole surviving Kaguya attempted to get back to his feet but his body's lack of physical energy merely resulted in his limbs wiggling around a bit but refusing to do anything else. "I...I can't...die here. Not....yet" he said in between pants as he had a hard time keeping his eyes open, trying to prevent himself from falling into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 am

Osore walks over to Kimimaro and taps his index finger on the forehead of Kimimaro. "Trust me, you won't." Osore smiles as his hand has silver chakra flowing around his hand till his finger and starts to swirl around Kimimaro.

Kimimaro's body was being regenerated in every way. "Your chakra tank will be refilled and your stamina will be back to normal in a few." As he removed his finger from Kimimaro's forehead.

"That should be good." He shook the chakra off his hand like it was water and said. "Chaos Regeneration."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:34 am

Kimimaro stared up at the Sannin and slowly but surely got back up to his feet. "Why? Why did you heal me?" he asked Osore with a slightly raised eyebrow that only those with a well-trained eye could see, which was Kimimaro's form of giving off a confused expression. The nearly completely emotionless Shikotsumyaku user obviously did not expect the Sannin of Chaos to heal him and it showed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 am

Osore smiled as his cloak rematerialized on his body and the katana, now sheathed, is settled into his left hand clenthched tightly. "Because, you have a purpose my friend." His mask began to materialized from his eye to start off with. "So, I thought i shouldn't leeave you weak and exhausted." His eyes faded from veiw behind the mask. "Also, I plan on fighting you with no restraints." He obviously was implying the illness that was struck upon Kimimaro and how he could fight at full power if he was free from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 am

Kimimaro narrowed his eyes slightly at Osore in what could be called surprise. "Fighting me without restraints? Does that mean that you plan to do something about my illness?" he asked the Sannin of Chaos in a slightly surprised tone of voice as he stared at him. There was a spark of what could be called hope in his eyes, obviously hoping that Osore knew how to cure his Tuberculosis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am

Osore's smile began to be covered by the materializing mask as his speech changed because of the mask as it's calm and more gentle and sincere tone returned from much earlier. "Hm... Osore Shinsei... The Legendary Sannin of Chaos... Do something about your illness?"

He turned his back to Kimimaro and looked up at the sky as the tone in his voice dropped for whatever reason. "It would not be an easy task..." His head dropped down to the ground as if he was sulking, but his voice remained the same. "But still not impossible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:33 am

Kimimaro's hopes were raised just a bit higher. Osore did say that curing him of his illness would not be easy but he did say that it was possible. However, having served under Orochimaru for as long as he did made him realize that there was most likely a catch that Osore had in mind. "What do you want in exchange for curing me of my Tuberculosis?" he asked the Sannin in what could be classified as a suspicious manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 am

Osore turned back to face Kimimaro who could not see any expression given by him since the mask convered his entire face and even made it nearly impossible to see his eyes. "Come to think about it... I never thought of having anything in return." Osore scratched the back of his head, which would seem he has shown his more humaine and playful side of his personllity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 am

Kimimaro's still narrowed eyes told Osore that he didn't believe him. Kimimaro knew from what he was taught that almost every ninja never does something without getting something in return. "I served under Orochimaru for quite a while and he stated that even if a person didn't think about wanting something in return for their deeds doesn't mean that they don't want anything" he said in his usual emotionless tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 am

Osore stopped scratching at the back of his head and laughed a little but barley loud enough so that Kmimaro could hear. "Orochimaru, that guy's name is always brought up now and days in every situation." He seemed to gain a little sense of seriousness as he spoke. "I simply ask that you get stronger so that you may fullfill your purpose, what ever it may be." He puts his hand in the air as if to grab at the sky and slowly pulled his hand down slowly clenching it as a fist. "Also, I would rather beat you with nothing holding you back." Once again that last sentence he showed a little less seriousness and sounded playful once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)   Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mearii's Soldier, Mearii's Friend, Fighting With a Sannin (PRIVATE - RONIN AND OSORE ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2