Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Sinna Shiotsu I_vote_lcapSinna Shiotsu I_voting_barSinna Shiotsu I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Sinna Shiotsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Ryo : 126695

Info
Affiliation: Orochimaru Orochimaru

Sinna Shiotsu Empty
PostSubject: Sinna Shiotsu   Sinna Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Sinna Shiotsu
Birthday: October 31st
Bloodtype: B
Height: 5’5’’, Weight: 127 lbs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sinna is a very quiet person who does not talk to anyone. She does not hesitate to make people get out of her way when she needs to be going somewhere. She has a very troubled past that makes her a very mysterious person, no one really knowing who she really is. She hates when people get in her way, so she tends to work alone. She's mentally disturbing, her revenge getting to her and she now kills anyone opposing her. She believes the hidden villages are corrupted and should be "cleansed of their sins".

Dislikes: Noise
Best Traits: She is an expertise at strategy and takes advantage of stealth quite well.
Worst Traits: She is one who will never stop fighting until she wins.
Favorite Food: Rice noodles with shrimp
Favorite Phrase:
"This world is rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse the world."

"I'll make them trust me... and when I have everything I need to know, I'll kill them."

"For murderers like me, there is no good or evil."

"The only hope the prey has from a predator is to hand over something else to eat to save itself.”

Hobbies: Sparring

History: Sinna Shiotsu is one who has gone through much in her life. Growing up with her parents, Haruhi and Kyoto, she was treated with much love and was never neglected. She was one who looked up to those who were raised in the heir of the family, and always wished she herself was born as the heir. Her uncle, Kohei was her trainer often when she was away from her squad. She always treated him with respect.

Sinna was a very happy child who made friends easily and treated her family, clan, and senseis with as much respect as she would hope to be treated. Her goal was to one day become a Sannin and to rescue shinobi from other villages. She often found herself taking care of her younger cousin, Mearii, who was the heir of the Shiotsu, and so she tried to make sure she was always happy.

Mearii stuck by Sinna's side like glue, as though she was her little sister, and Sinna smiled upon that. She loved Mearii dearly, and wished that she was her sister in reality. She was proud to be the big cousin who looked after her.

Unfortunately, when Sinna had turned 13, after becoming a Chunin, she had gone on a solo mission to rescue some Leaf Shinobi from the Hidden Sound. While doing so, she had ran into the kidnapper himself; Orochimaru. He had observed her closely and had seen much potential in the young girl. He approached her quickly with a friendly yet seductive voice, to lure her in with curiosity. He had asked her of her clan and home life, what her bloodline was about. And she wouldn't speak, so he made her. Torturing her with anything he could, he had found out of her goals. To become a Sannin. He had smirked to the thought of that, speaking these words.

"You want more power to become the strongest of them all...? I can bring you this power, for I myself am a Sannin. I can easily show you what power truly is... and you will one day surpass me."

With these corrupted thoughts in mind, Sinna had no choice but to give in. She felt as though excitement rushed through her veins and that she was finally going to be able to find this power. She had went back to the village, playing the good little shinobi she had used to be. When Orochimaru had approached her later on; just before giving Sasuke his curse mark, he had explained what the village was up to, and that they were corrupted. Sinna believed him. She wanted to change things.

After a few years of playing the good girl, things started to get tricky. Unsure how long she was supposed to wait around before fleeing, she started to grow impatient. Finally, the day had came, and Orochimaru had attacked the village. With hostages at hand, she had quickly, with Orochimaru made her way to make sure the clan was gone for good. She made them disappear. She then found Mearii, acting like the concerned older cousin, telling her to come back to the clan.

She had only stayed for several more weeks after that. She knew that it was time for her to let loose and leave the village. With so many secrets bottled up, she started growing insane. She knew she couldn't stay there forever. And she was still unsure why she was supposed to keep Mearii alive. So she finally left the village, taking her rage out on a small village. From then on, she was ranked S.

Dreams/Goals: To rid the world of the villages

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Orochimaru

Weapons: Two Short Katanas

Combat Strengths: Stealth and Speed
Combat Weaknesses: Swordsplay

Elements:
Main: Lightning
Sub: Water
ALSO Sound (Orochimaru)

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Substitution
Element: None
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Shadow Clone Technique
Description: Shadow Clone Technique is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for anextended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Bikou--Shadowing Stealth
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Transfiguration Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu--Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Escaping Skill
Description: Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

[Ninjutsu]

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Element: Water
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Suiton • Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Kanashibari no Jutsu
Element: none
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced
Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Element: Lightning
Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Sinna Shiotsu. Drawing her two swords together, Sinna will form a ball of electricity which she can hurl at his opponent.

Tornado Lightning (Toruneedo Raitoningu)
Using some form of handseals, Sinna can generate lightning from her palms which she can whip around to destroy her surroundings.

Kyoumeisen - Vibrating Sound Drill
Element: Sound
Kyoumeisen is a Ninjutsu technique which uses sound waves created by Dosu's sound wave amplifier to disrupt a persons inner ear. After the amplifier releases sound waves, Dosu can use his chakra to move the waves directly into the inner ear of his opponent. By disrupting the inner ear in this manner, the target loses their sense of balance and will likely vomit. If the opponent has their ears plugged, Dosu can direct the sound through their body. Because the body is 70% water, it conducts the sound just as well. This allows the sound waves to still reach the inner ear.

[Genjutsu]

Narakumi no Jutsu
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

[Taijutsu]

Falling Step
Description: When Sinna is in combat, she will exert chakra from her feet, causing them to be overpowered by this overwhelming force. When she takes a step forward roughly, it will cause the ground to crack straight forward, growing deeper and deeper until it completely splits the earth. The cause of this is to make sure the opponent falls within the crease.

Toripurusupido
Description: Toripurusupido is used when Sinna exerts chakra into her feet. When running, it allows her movements with each step to increase in speed dramatically, allowing her to move faster than natural. It allows her to move forward without struggle, more than tripling the average speed of a swift shinobi.

Torpedo Slash
Description: This allows Sinna to increase the chakra within her hands. When doing so, she then charges towards a wall or rock, cutting through steel, forming both her hands together into a point like a torpedo. She then hits the area as hard as she can, causing a dent, where she then continues to hit that area with both pointed hands until it creases and shatters.

Torpedo Explosion
Description: Sinna will exert all of her chakra into her fists when she is in combat. She then with charge forward and jump into the air and land her punch into the ground or a wall, shattering it completely, letting it increase forward, towards the opponent. The impact does not stop until the user removes their hand from the ground.

[Personal Jutsu]

Black Mist Jutsu
Description: This technique allows the user to form a mist that is heated to a degree where it is hard to breathe in, suffocating the opponent. The user allows himself to be hidden as mist inside of it, able to transport himself within the mist without a sound.

[Orochimaru Taught Jutsu]

Lightning Release - Ball of Lightning
Description: Using no handseals, Sinna clenches her fists together, creating a ball of electric energy that she then will spring toward their opponent, able to control where it goes and chase after them. If it were to hit the opponent, they would be temporarily paralyzed.

Lightning Release - Assassin Arrow
Description: Using no handseals, the user will point out their index finger and thumb into a gun-shape and gather their lightning release chakra into their index finger. After releasing the chakra out of the finger tip, it will soundlessly fire off an arrow made of solidified lightning chakra at the enemy. Unlike most lightning technqiues, this technique has an impaling/cutting effect rather then a temporary paralysis effect and if you aim for the heart or any vital organ, you can effectively impale them and kill them.

Lighting Release - Rising Phoenix Technique
Description: After knocking the enemy up into the air, the user will jump up after them and go for an upward punch to the enemy as they gather lightning release chakra into their hand. This will cause a large phoenix made of lightning to come out of the fist and shoot upwards at the enemy.

Lightning Release - Static Wave Slicer
Description: the user will place their fingers together tightly to form sort-of knife hands and then go for cutting motions directed at their enemy as they gather lightning chakra. This will cause a crescent-shaped blast of lightning to come out of the hands and at the enemy. This technique is hard enough to slice through solid stone

Cursed Seal
Dragon Curse Seal
Spoiler:

Level One:
Spoiler:
When released in level one, it causes the users speed and stamina to be increased by double. They are able to cause more momentum with each of their attacks.

Level Two:
Spoiler:
When released in level two, the user is able to manipulate their strongest element (In this case--Lightning) and use it against their opponents will. Their agility and chakra pool increases significantly and their chakra has an ominous burn to it.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: Sinna is the only other survivor next to Mearii Shiotsu of the Shiotsu clan. They both posess Ishikigan.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Kumokasumi Jutsu
Description:A Bloodline Jutsu learned by the Shiotsu's, Kumokasumi Jutsu is a secretive technique that allows the user to transport himself or someone around them to specific locations on the spot by remembering certain coordinates depending on how far away they need to be. If they transport themselves to a location within a mile, they simply face the direction needed, and stop themselves in the exact spot. They move at the speed of light--taking lots of practice to get this precisely. This is used with Ishikigan to allow them to expertise this.

[RP Sample]

Durrr its Mearii.
Back to top Go down

Sinna Shiotsu
Page 1 of 1