Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Ryudo Shiotsu I_vote_lcapRyudo Shiotsu I_voting_barRyudo Shiotsu I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Ryudo Shiotsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryudo Shiotsu Empty
PostSubject: Ryudo Shiotsu   Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:43 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Ryudo Shiotsu.
Birthday: January 1st.
Bloodtype: O
Height: 6’1’’, Weight: 156 lbs.

Appearance: Ryudo wears a black t-shirt with a brown leather jacket over it. His pants are dark blue colored jeans held up by two brown leather belts, one placed above the other. Rather then shoes he wears standard brown leather military boots and usually has his jeans neatly tucked into them. Over all this he wears a black long coat with white fur at the neck. He also usually wears a black transparent face mask with a white X over it. It's also noted he wearshis head band on his neck and brown leather combat gloves with odd markings on the palms. His skin color is a light palish color. He's heterochromic meaning he has multi-colored eyes, left eye red, right eye green. His hair is brown, messy, and mid

length.

Personality: For the most part, Ryudo keeps his public image as a laid back player with little responsibility, but this couldn't be further from the truth. As a child he learned to take care of his responsibilities and to treat people with respect. Due to the current trauma however he has developed a darker side which seems well suppressed and under control. However, it can sometimes leak out in small split seconds when he stops smiling or says something depressing.

Likes: Ryudo has an odd fondness for independent women. As for his common likes, he enjoys eating beef, listening to metal, eating dango, and wearing metallic looking jewelry.
Dislikes: Rudeness, People who don't value life, whores of any gender, tyrants, and bitter foods.
Best Traits: Ryudo is very respectful of his superiors and is well organized. He's also very understanding of people's situations and always grasps on hope.
Worst Traits: Ryudo has a hard time trusting people, and because so tends to stalk people to find their true motives.
Favorite Food: Cheese Burgers.
Favorite Phrase: "HARDCORUU!!"
Hobbies: Ryudo likes messing with machines, even though he's a terrible mechanic, and making things out of metals.

History: Ryudo was born into the Shiotsu clan and lived a very calm life. Despite being a ninja, he's always felt like he's lived a normal life. Growing up he was taught to be responsible and respect his elders. because of this he was considered to be an ideal child which stroke his ego. AS he grew up, he put his time into speed rather then strength and defense until he became a master of stealth. Because of this nearly unrivaled speed he graduated the ninja academy early and was able to become a chunin quickly. Despite all this he seemed to admire Orochimaru for the mere fact he used snakes. Because of this he looked into snake summonings himself and found something similar, but more ancient and powerful. he has never summoned it before however, in fear it'll be too powerful for him. Later on in his life after he became 18 he was assigned a mission to spy on Orochimaru. Like the rest of the Shiotsu, he was captured and experimented on. Luckily he escaped before they could do anything to him and is currently on his way home to see if anyone of the Shiotsu survived beside himself.

Dreams/Goals: Ryudo dreams of becoming a legendary Shinobi and even created his own title for people to remember him.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Leaf village
Teammates: Deceased

Weapons:
1.Weapon Name: Storming Dragon.
Weapon Type: Zanbato.
Weapon Appearance: The Storming dragon is a large sword made of a black steel diamond alloy for better durability. It has a silver dragon etched on the side with red eyes.
Weapon Description: The Storming Dragon was a gift he received from his father when he graduated the academy. He could not use it back then and still has trouble today controlling it. Despite this he always keeps it on his back, even if it slows him down a little as it symbolizes to him the responsibilities he holds.
Weapon Rank: A
Weapon Abilities: It can drain the foe of its chakra by either cutting them or coming into physical contact with them. It then uses this chakra to release it in the form of shock waves, electrical attacks, and added strength. It can also drain chakra based attacks to nearly perfection. But as it absorbs more it gets heavier and stronger. Because of this, Ryudo rarely uses it.

2. He has 6 katana's, 3 worn at each side of his belts and basic Ninja gear.

Combat Strengths: Ryudo possess a large chakra pool and intense speed.
Combat Weaknesses: he's not the most strongest, or defensive.

Techniques:

Elements:
Main: Darkness.
Sub: Electricity.

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

1. Exploding Seal
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Long (10m+)
Type: Offensive
Handseals: None
Chakra Consumption: Low

This jutsu allows the individual to place and activate exploding seals on a weapon. All shinobi train this jutsu in the academy making it a universal technique in the ninja world. The shinobi applies chakra to the seal, typically at the last minute before releasing the weapon or seal. The amount of chakra added determines the speed with which the seal explodes. Even the maximum amount of chakra (an immediate explosion) is still a low quantity. Once the seal is activated, it burns much like a fuse. When the fuse ends, the seal explodes.

2. Escaping Skill
3. Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Handseals: 1

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

4. Transformation Technique
Handseals: 3
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid depending on scale

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

5. Shadowing Stealth Technique

Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

[Ninjutsu]

6. Chakra Shield
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Handseals: None, requires puppet with it equipped
Chakra Consumption : Mid

Chakra no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless.

7. Fireball
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Handseals: 5
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

8. Lightning Destruction
Handseals: 6
Chakra Consumption : Mid

The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangle with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. This technique is ideal at dealing with opponents who move through the ground or to break up the terrain to cause loose footing.

9. The Magnet
Chakra Consumption: Mid

This ability allows the user to charge metals they are in contact with with a magnetic charge. Typically the magnetic charge isn't massive, but it is enough at close range to attract magnetic metals to its surface quite effectively. Objects contacted will maintain the charge for three turns before returning to their normal state. Understand that this magnetic charge does not discriminate. All metal will be subject to the charge, belonging to allies, enemies, and user alike.

10. Lightning Ball
Handseals: None

Raikyuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Kurosuki Raiga. One of Raiga's many lightning based jutsu, this technique is used in conjunction with his two swords. Drawing his two swords together, Raiga will form a ball of electricity which he can hurl at his opponent.

[Genjutsu]

11. Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Handseals: 10
Chakra Consumption: Mid-High

Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

12. Mist Servant Technique
Handseals: 3

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

13.Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

14. Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)

Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

[Taijutsu]

[Personal Jutsu]

15.Name: Phantom Dive
Element: Electricity
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The user must have a minimal of 2 blades on them to perform this move. Jumping up high, they infuse their weapon with chakra formed into electricity and dive down at their opponent. As they come down they Cross slash. If it hits it han not only cut and paralyze the enemy, it can also electrocute them if enough power is put into it.

16.Name: Dragon's Eye
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user charges up large amounts of electricity into their palms, then concentrates it onto the center of their palms. They then thrust both arms forward at the same time to release the energy in the form of a large disc like beam that slowly moves. It acts as a sort of magnet, drawing in everyone who stands in its way. it is mainly a MID ranged move and must be charged up in order to perform it.

17.Name: Crazy Storm
Description: the user slashes multiple times with 4 swords -2 on each hands-, then ending with a cross sweep. This attack is infused with Electricity for maximum damage and can stun.

18. Name: Crazy Stream
Description: The user uses 6 swords to slash multiple times at the target. After 16 hits he slashes the foe down with his right, and then up with his left. Before the enemy gets too high he cross slashes the enemy for the
strongest impact.

19.Name: Dragons testament
Description: The user concentrates a large portion of energy into one sword and readies themselves to strike. This move must be done with exact precision and performed when the energy peeks its highest for a lethal blow. It's not recommended as a combat move, but more or less a desperation move as it consumes most of the users energy and leaves you wide open while preparing for it.

20. Name: Magnum Step
Description: The user runs at the enemy with tremendous speed. AS they reach the enemy they slice horizontally to cut the opponent in half in one quick motion.

21. Name: Crescent Moon Height
Element: Darkness
Description: The user does a back flip kick in which he infuses his kick with darkness to make it much longer and further ranged then it actually it. It's then followed up by a series of kicks and punches, ultimately ending in 50 hits with a strong finishing punch to knock the foe flying back.

22.Name: Demonic Shock wave
Element: Darkness/Electricity
Description: The user concentrates dark energy into a weapon or their hand, then slashes strongly to send a large recent shaped shock wave flying out. It is long ranged and typically extremely fast and lethal if performed right. It's considered to be an almost unblockable attack as its main purpose is to cut through defenses.

23.Name: Demonic hell Storm
Element: Darkness/Electricity
Description: Ryudo himself is yet to use this move, or even master it but considers it a move of his down. He concentrates his full energy into his hands, then brings them together to fuse both Darkness adn Electricity in one energy source. After this is complete, he places both hands forward and concentrates the energy into a beam that shoots out from in front of his hands. It's large and powerful, but slow moving from the massive amounts of static it contains.

24.Name: Dragon Rush
Element: Darkness
Description: The user slashes in front of himself to create a nearly impenetrable defense before him. He then rushes at the enemy to slash them and push them back. It can last up as long as the user wants it to, but is not advised

as the rear is left exposed to attacks.

25.Summon: Ouroborus - The Serpent God of Infinity
Element: Darkness/Poison
Number of Creatures: The ouroborus can be summoned in 3 forms. First is it's chained smaller form. In this form they are python sized steel snakes with chains for bodies. The second form is the form of an above average Python with dark green and black scales, and menacing yellow eyes. The last form is a giant serpent seeming to be made of a darkness itself.
Abilities of Creatures: In its smaller chain form, it is mainly used to bind or pull the enemy. It can also be used as a tool to climb up on. In it's secondary form its main purpose is to attack weak foes and devour them. Inside it's stomach is a burning inferno of darkness that breaks down the enemy to raw energy for its own consumption. It can also be used to poison the enemy or simply scare. The same goes for its largest form, although it usually does not take it.
Description: the Ouroborus is the ancient and legendary serpent that consumes its own tail to symbolize infiniti. Ryudo first found it while looking into Orochimaru's own snake summonings and figured it was best he have his owns ummonings. After signing his name on its contract in his blood, he discovered its true nature. For the most part it will not obbey him because he is weak, and because of so he will typically not use any otehr form buts its chained body form.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: Shiotsu

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus: Yet to be discovered

[RP Sample] The day was coming to an end, and slowly the sun began to set behind the horizon. Just as the moon rose, the sky seemed to freeze with half lit and half enveloped in darkness. In the center of this walked a lone figure who seemed heavily equipped with weapons of some sort. The figure was a male with pale skin and messy brown hair that dropped down to his barely see able face. On the lower portion he wore a black transparent mask with a white X on it. His clothing resembled that of a military officer. A black t-shirt under a brown leather jacket and a larger over coat. He wore dark blue jeans with the sleeves neatly tucked into his brown leather army boots. On his waist where 2 belts with 3 sheathed katana's on each one. On his back was a more impressive sword. A large Zanbato with a dragon etched into it. Just barely noticeable on his neck now was a head band of some sort. It was badly damaged and scratched from combat, reflecting his experience in battle. There was a barely see able leaf emblem on it meaning he belonged to the leaf village. Time once more began to roll and he stopped, raising his left hand to shield his eyes and see ahead. Nothing was insight, but he seemed to know he was closer to home now. With a small smile, he cupped his hands over his mouth like a megaphone and began to shout loudly and enthusiastically. "HEY LEAF VILLAGE! THE RED-EYED DRAGON IS BACK! HERE WE GO!!!!" As he shouted his last word he took off quickly, excited to finally be returning home after his long journey.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147952

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Ryudo Shiotsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryudo Shiotsu   Ryudo Shiotsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 pm

approved niisan~
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Ryudo Shiotsu
Page 1 of 1