Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_vote_lcapThe best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_voting_barThe best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_vote_lcapThe best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_voting_barThe best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

The best date ever. (Mearii Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130919

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

The best date ever. (Mearii Only) Empty
PostSubject: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Kimo had left a secret note underneath Mearii's pillow the day before that he desired to meet her at sundown at the hokage mountain. Silently he stood there arms crossed and eyes closed the sun lowering. He hoped she was on time, this was going to be amazing. He took a deep breath and waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148227

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Mearii slowly headed toward the Hokage Mountain, unsure of what Kimo wanted. She was holding the note in her hand still, and it was starting to get a bit dark out during the sunset. She breathed in slowly, heading up the mountain, seeing bright red hair in the distance. She blinked slighly, walking a bit faster, knowing it was Kimo.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Kimo felt Mearii's presence behind him and turned around smiling at her all friendly like and motioned her over and then points off into the sunset. "Isn't it beautiful Mearii?" He turned to look at it admiring it until she came over.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Mearii blinked, watching the sunset. It was one of the things that brought her peace in mind. It let everything around her disappear, and let her forget about all the bad things in life. Her expressionless face slowly creased into a light smile. She watched it for a long moment, walking up beside him. Kimo wasn't that bad of a guy when he wasn't angry; in fact, he was her best friend, so it was normal for her to see him in his soft moments. "Yeah, it's gorgeous." was all she could say. She wasn't quite sure why Kimo brought her here though.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Kimo took a few steps back and while Mearii was distracted by the Sunset, pulled out a large scroll and pushed it open doing a single handsign and a POOF is heard. Now sanding on top of the scroll was a wonderful meal, one that they could eat together while the sun set. It was planned out perfectly, the romance would take its course and he would finally gain the balls to tell her how he really felt. He sat down and smiled a bit. "Hey Mearii...Look"
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Mearii blinked as she turned, seeing a meal that was now on the scroll he had. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise and she laughed lightly, "Wow, someone's got something up his sleeve." she hadn't seen him for a few days, so it was a relief to see he was okay. She thought something happened, maybe. Still, she was concerned--she hadn't seen him this open and "passionate" in a while, so it made her feel warm inside, something she wasn't used to. She slowly walked over to him, watching him for a moment, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Kimo smiled softly and slide to the side motioning to the spot beside him or across from him should she desire to sit such places. He also made her favorites, each and every one of them. He wasn't a very good cook so this showed a lot for his standard. He didn't start eating though, it was impolite to start eating before the lady. "Care to join me?" He offers that soft but passionate smile.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Mearii was a bit hungry, and it's been s ome time since she's eaten with anyone. She walked down silently, sitting across from him. She wasn't sure what to think; these were all of her favorite foods and she wasn't sure where to start. One thing was for sure, she was always very comfortable with Kimo, and they always acted like guys together, pranking people, eating and burping in people's faces to piss them off; it was the classic boy/girl friendship, but at this moment she felt nervous almost, and wanted to minimize how much she ate. "It all looks so good... did you make it all yourself?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Kimo looked off to the side slightly shy at the fact she asked that. "Ah..Yeah, I did....For you." He then looks at her smiling a bit, it was obvious with how much he's smiling that he was exceptionally nervous at this moment. He took a moment to admire her and then grabbed up a bowl and hands it off to her, "Go...go ahead try it, I worked hard I really hope you like it Mearii." He was eager to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Mearii took the bowl in her hand and stared at it for a moment. She was really hungry, so nothing was going to stop her. She immediately picked up some chop sticks and took the first bite and her eyes widened, and she got a smile bigger than normal on her face, "It's really, really good... Oh my god," she laughed. She took a few more bites before setting it down, "What's the occassion for this though?"
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Kimo leans back and begins eating his bowl. "I figured...it would be a really romantic first date, sitting here watching the sunset while eating your favorite food." He chuckled. "Of course perhaps I'm just being a hopeless romantic."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Mearii blushed lightly, watching him for a moment as she picked her bowl up again slowly, "R--Romantic first date?" she studdered. She looked down slightly, unsure what to say. She was blushing more heavily, "A first date with me?" she wasn't sure how to react.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Kimo nods softly and takes a deep breath, he figured it was time to be a man. "Yes...I've always admired you Mearii for how brave you were, how you kept a smile even after all you've been through. I really like you Mearii, and I know its hard for me to show these emotions, but...I think I've fallen for you Mearii." he looks off to the side and down his bangs hiding his eyes, showing a fear of her reaction to what he admited. He didn't expect her to jump on the chance, but...It was a good start.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Mearii blushed heavily as her eyes widened, unsure what to say at first. She felt like her stomach was turning inside out within her, and she hadn't ever felt that way before. She felt like if she spoke, the only thing that would come out is studdering gibberish. She stayed quiet for a moment, looking down, unsure if she should stay blank or smile. She smiled awkwardly, looking back up, but it was a good smile. "H-How long have you felt that way...?"
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Kimo peeked over at her and then offered a passionate smile of his own "Well...I've felt this way for a long time, over a year, but I was afraid of showing the emotions, but...I can't hide them anymore. I want nothing more then to see your smile and see you happy Mearii, and I will do anything to make it so. I will understand if you do not desire a relationship with me, or even if you go to another man. But...as long as you are happy, that is all I truly desire."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Mearii frowned slightly, looking down. She felt almost ashamed of herself for not realizing it before. The way he acted around her was so tender, but she was never able to realize anything. After all the times she grieved about Sasuke leaving the village... it probably tore him apart not to step up. She looked back up with an unsure expression, "Kimo..." she spoke his name gently, I... It's just an unsure time for me to do that... Because... I'm just confused with what I want, if I want anything to begin with... You're a great guy, Kimo, and you're everything to me. You know everything about me and you're just amazing... but I don't know if I'd be willing to risk our friendship to a higher level... because if something were to happen... it would ruin everything." she looked down. She knew she had feelings more than a friend for him, but they were small, and she could manage without them. She felt horrible for what she said though. She wished she didn't bring pain to him so often.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Kimo just kept that smile, though it pained him to hear her say that his words were true. "its alright, I understand, I just wanted to get the silly emotions out and about." He quickly covered up with his attitude "as long as your happy I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Mearii looked down, unsure what to do. She could tell his smile had to be fake. She could almost feel the pain he had and it broke her down. She got herself up and slowly walked around the food that was between the two of them. She got herself next to Kimo, and crouched down slowly, "I'm sorry," she whispered slightly, hugging him, "I know how you feel about situations like these..."
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Kimo blinked but then without hesitation hugged her back smiling softly, this one was more genuine though. "Don't apologize, I know what your going through and I know how hard it is. Just, promise to keep that beautiful smile of yours and...Everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Mearii sighed, "..Alright..." she wasn't sure how to reply at first. She felt slightly awkward now, but it wasn't in a bad way. She just felt more saddened because of how she hurt him. She sat herself beside him and sighed, "Hey.. How about you come to the Moonlight Festival tonight with me? You need to wear a Kimono, so it's more formal... but it'll be fun." she smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Info

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Kimo nods "I'd like that, very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best date ever. (Mearii Only)   The best date ever. (Mearii Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best date ever. (Mearii Only)
Page 1 of 1