Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Application Template I_vote_lcapApplication Template I_voting_barApplication Template I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Application Template I_vote_lcapApplication Template I_voting_barApplication Template I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Application Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 am

This, obviously, is becoming a growing forum. I won't be able to handle it to myself, so I need some people to help out.

Anyways,
I need active staff members who can look over posts and approve
characters/clans/etc. for me if I'm either not on, or can't do
everything by myself. You may approve or deny characters whenever.

NEEDED:
Moderators
Admins

Name: (first name)
How active are you: (1-10)
Why should Staff Members trust you:
Do you have experience:
What will you do for the site:

please reply to this. Do not make a new topic.

Last edited by Mearii Shiotsu on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124423

Info

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Name: John Very Happy
How active are you: 11
Why should Staff Members trust you: Uhm...lol you know me ^^ im trust worthy and fair
Do you have experience: although i dont have accumulated "years" of experience, for the very short time i have been rping i have gathered up quiet the resume, being an admin and or former admin of 4 sites and moderator on 2
What will you do for the site: well either admin or Moderator is fine, im just looking to help out, you know me, i can do apps and technical stuff, and use the admin panel for a few things, instructions are always nice though on things i dont know how to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 pm

approved admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 am

Name: Jordan
How active are you: 9
Why should Staff Members trust you: Hello, it is me after all Smile
Do you have experience: Yes, I have been An admin countless times for countless sites as well as moderator so yeah. I do. Several times i have especially worked as an admin and moderator for Naruto sites and for long periods of time.
What will you do for the site: I just want to help and ensure that this site is going good Smile So i will do for the site what ever is needed of me. This time Mearii, I'll be here to stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 am

Approved as MOD Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

Mod
Name:Tom
How active are you: 10
Why should Staff Members trust you: I don't really know why they should trust me. But if someone has a problem or needs something approved im mroe than happy to answer questions and take a look at there apps. I am a fair person when it comes to approving
Do you have experience: I have been an admin on a couple of sites and i have also been a mod on numerous different roleplaying sites.
What will you do for the site: I will do what i can for the site and help out when it is needed. if ideas need to be thought of or if help is needed by admins i'll gladly help. I will also help to make sure rules aren't being broken
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

approved as mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

Why thank yoiu Mearii-san
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 am

MOD

Name: Marc
How active are you: 9
Why should Staff Members trust you:I would say you could trust me because i'm quite trustworthy and I always take a job seriously.
Do you have experience:Yes i have lots and am currently one of the admin on another naruto site
What will you do for the site:I'll do whatever is needed of me as a staff member. I will approve apps if needed, take care of disagreements between members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Name: Daniel
How active are you: 9.5
Why Should Staff Members You: I am able to be trusted because i'm fair in my decisions and what i don't know about the site I am more than happy to look it up.
Do you have Experience: No, but I have seen alot of how other moderators and administrators approve the apps and look at things.
What will you do for the site: I will do anything that is asked of me like: approving apps and making sure people follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Sasuke--Approved as a Mod Razz
Kisei--I will approve you after you make your application, just so I can get a better idea of how active you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Template
Page 1 of 1