Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Advertising Our Site I_vote_lcapAdvertising Our Site I_voting_barAdvertising Our Site I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Advertising Our Site I_vote_lcapAdvertising Our Site I_voting_barAdvertising Our Site I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Advertising Our Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Advertising Our Site Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Our Site   Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Here you can post your list of sites you have advertised on to earn Ryo. You must give direct links to each of your advertisements and broken links wont be counted, and Admin will go through and check every single advertisement so dont think you can be lazy and get away with it! you want the ryo you gotta put out name out there~

You will recieve exactly 20,000 ryo to an account of your choosing for each VALID advertisement.

Our Advertisement:

Code:
[center][url=narutochainsoffate.rpg-board.net][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x74/punkrocker18_Mary/bannnaaa-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Hello there! This is a member of Naruto: Chains of Fate here, advertising the experience onto your forum.[/center]

NCF is a roleplay site that allows both customs and canons to interact with one another and have fun while making new friends. The experience includes action and exploring, romance and drama, as well as creating friendships that could surpass lifetimes. Become a Shinobi or work behind the scenes as one of the Kage! Be apart of the Akatsuki or become Missing Ninja, whose following their own path.

The site's main purpose is for people to experience the thrill of Naruto themselves and make new friends along the way! It is not recommended for people who are under 13, though.

The storyline takes place several years after the 3rd War ends. Naruto has become the Hokage and many of the young shinobi have grown up and are on their ways to becoming great.

Some things you'll find at NCF:
[list][*]Friendly and helpful staff
[*]New friends you haven't met
[*]Wide variety of roleplayers both developing and experienced
[*]Events and Plot development[/list]

These are only some of the things that we offer at DGMIH, but we assure you that there is so much more waiting for you!

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by Mearii Shiotsu on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Advertising Our Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Our Site   Advertising Our Site I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

awww so cute... I love you
Back to top Go down

Advertising Our Site
Page 1 of 1