Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Gathering Information I_vote_lcapGathering Information I_voting_barGathering Information I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Gathering Information I_vote_lcapGathering Information I_voting_barGathering Information I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Gathering Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gathering Information Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 am

A 7'5 foot tall male was slowly heading towards the village of konohagakure. His hair was pitch black and spiked moving down his back in all directions. He cracked his neck as he looked at the village gates of Konohagakure. it had been a few weeks since he was alst ehre. He was wore a black robe with red clouds the Akatsuki cloak. He had a large 7'5 foot scythe on his back with a chain wrapped around him. His cloak covered his body. The collar high enough covering his face. All you could see was his hair and crimson red eyes with black slitted pupils.

His foot steps were silent as he appaorached the gates a couple of Chunin guards waiting for his passports. The moment he was up close he delivered a pair of quick Juken strikes straight to there chests knocking them out. He jumped up high and ran up the side of the village running up the gates he jumped over and landed inside the village. he quickly moved along before any Anbu or other shinobi showed up to investigate. For now he would look around the village to see if they recovered from the massacre he committed before left. Plus he was here on a mission from the Akatsuki. he had ben sent to find out just where they were keeping the Jinchuuriki and bring that information back to the akatsuki. he didn't know why he couldn't just find out where it was then capture the jinchuuriki and bring it back it was just annoying to do all that extra work.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147952

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 am

Mearii was walking toward the main area of town from her apartments, which were just by the village gates. As she headed out, she could hear the sounds of an uproar by the kiosk area. She narrowed her eyes in curiosity as she headed over in their direction. Looking to see that the two who needed passports were unconscious, her eyes widened as she looked in the direction that the Akatsuki member had ran to. She couldn't see him, but she could smell his alien clothing. It wasn't the scent of Konoha.

There's an intruder... Hmm... Ishikigan! she blinked, and when her eyes opened, her hazel irises had changed to a deep purple with three tomoes. She now could hear, smell, and touch better, so she was able to sense more enhanced. She headed toward the area that the stranger had ran off to... she could hear the bells jingle from his hat, so she picked up the pase. Finally, she caught up from him, to the side. She felt no need to jump out at him, it may only cause more of an uproar.

"You there! What do you think you're doing here? You don't smell like the village. You're obviously the person who knocked the guards out--" her eyes widened as she observed his cloak. The red clouds on it rang a bell immediately, "You need to get out of here. You're not wanted here." she glared immensely.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 am

Makai's eyes glowed as he heard someone speaking to him. he turned his akatsuki cloak fluttering open blowing behind him as he stood there with a nuetral expression. His blood red eyes gazing at her as he stood there not speaking. He watched her eyes widened as she figured out which organisation he belonged to. He pushed his akatsuki hat up as he watched her glaring speaking about him getting out and that he wasn't welcome here. He didn't really care if he wasn't wanted here he was on a mission and some snot nosed brat wasn't going to tell him any better.

The akatsuki member formed a half ram seal, "Byakugan." he whispered under his breath. Veins bulged around his eyes as his pupils darkened as did his eyes. His eyes locked onto her, "Im afraid since you know i'm here i can not allow you to live. I will finish you off quickly. As i am on a mission." His voice was emotionless and chilling cold. Makai slowly shifted into the juken stance. Chakra being channeled into his hands
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Mearii's eyes narrowed as they observed his eyes. Listening to what he had whispered, her eyes averted him, jumping back several feet, "Byakugan.. What does he think he's up to!? He's a Hyuuga member!? her teeth clenched together, I can't waste any time... Zen Ankoku Ishikigan! Mearii's eyes then began to darken a bit into a deep, royal purple, the tomoes swirling together into a spiral.

Mearii breathed in as she watched him, "Byakugan users must rely on their abilities to cut off chakra channels in the opponents weak points... that is why the Hyuuga's are similar to the Shiotsu's... we rely on our senses to do the same," she snarled, "Even if you can defeat me, I know someone you can't go against." She wasn't going to let herself get caught in trouble with the Akatsuki. Afterall, she was only a chunin. She took several steps back. She would need help if she was to fight someone as highly ranked as him. Mearii immediately took two fingers, putting them to her lips. Taking a deep breath, she then blew into them with focussed chakra. A loud, high pitched squeel was heard, loudly enough so that her assistant would be able to hear.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Kimimaro's ears twitched as the sound of the high-pitched whistle reached his excellent hearing. The pale boy raced towards Mearii's position at full speed with an enraged fire in his eyes. As he closed in on her position, he saw a man in a black cloak with red clouds on it standing in front of her in some kind of Taijutsu stance. The shirtless Shikotsumyaku user dropped down in front of Mearii with his back turned to her and stared at Makai with blank eyes narrowed in a cold, emotionless glare as he slowly lowered himself into an attack stance. "You will leave Lady Shiotsu alone or I will exterminate you trash ninja" he said coldly in that emotionless tone of voice, though there was a slight amount of rage in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Makai 's eyes narrowed dangerously as she spoke about byakugan users that they rely on there a bilities to cutt off chakra channels in the opponents weakpoints saying that his old clan were similar to the shiotsy who rely on there senses. When she spoke about someone he couldn't go up against he raised eyebrow at that. How insulting was that but for now he'd allow her to believe he only relied on the juken., he was about to strike only to stop as he saw her channelling chakra into her fingers and out them on her lips seeming to blow into them. He raised an eyebrow at this.

The Akatsuki member stared as a shirtless male dropped down in front of Mearii. Makai's eyes narrowed as he stared at him he seemed familar. A twisted smile appeared on Makai's features but quickly left as he returned to his black expression, "Kimimaro Kaguya calling me trash ninja? I'm afraid its you who is trash." Makai channelled chakra into his finger tips, 'Enough of this i'll kill you both." He reached up grabbing the massive scythe on his back and drew it. His akaktsuki cloak and hat flew into the air. He swung his massive scythe channeling lightning nature chakra through it. His scythe was aimed at Mearii. Lightning chakra was being channeled through the handle along with the blade and the chain to give a rather nasty shock.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Mearii's eyes widened when she noticed the long scythe channeling electric chakra. She pursed her lips as it was aimed for her and she jumped back several feet, avoiding it's reach. She stuck her hand up in the air, with one finger pointed up as she swung it gently, tsking at him, "You are quite a hasty attacker, I see... that's what I like..." she pulled her hands back, behind herself. She took a deep breath before pulling them back.

"Keep your eye on the ball, cloud boy." she taunted the Akatsuki member. She immediately took a step forward and was gone in a flash, but it was only because she was running incredibly fast. Each movement of hers was visible, but fast enough to avoid reactions. She continued to run in circles around him, for quite some time until she stopped herself, back into the original spot where she was before.

"Move from where you are and I'll cut you like a pig," Mearii held up some silver thread. She pulled on it lightly, and steel wire then closed in on Makai, and it would trap him if he moved a muscle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:00 pm

"I will end your existence pitiful trash for attempting to harm Lady Shiotsu" Kimimaro said as he made his move right then by appearing above Makai and extended bone spikes out of his body. "Dance of the Hasagurama" he said as he then spun his body in the air as he descended downwards upon Makai with the intent to drill through his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Makai gave mearii a blank look as she moved around him trapping him with steel wires. He stood there waiting patiently. As he did he slowly began to push chakra out from his tenketsu preparing himself. As he did this Kimimaro had also taken the offensive appearing above him bone s extending out of his body as he descended upon him. Makai shut his eyes and began to move letting the wires cut into his arms, "Hakkeshou Kaiten!" Chakra extended from his body pushing the metal wires away as a large spiralling dome of chakra appearing around him as he rotated in a three hundred and sixty degrees turn. The bones from Kimimaro's attack hit his shield of chakra. The shield pushed the wire away snapping them

Once he repelled his attacks Makai just went back to standing a nuetral expression on his features. Blood dripping down his arms. He lifted his right arm and licked his blood chuckling. His byakugan flared as he glanced at the two of them, "You should know to never attack a juken user head on."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Mearii watched as he averted their attacks, and he listened to what he had to say. Pulling the steel wire back, she put it back into her pouch, waiting for an opening to attack once more. She breathed in, waiting for the perfect moment. She decided to wait this time, "You shouldn't attack either of us head on either... so it looks like we have an impasse at the moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Kimimaro's impassive, emotionless expression remained on his face as he flipped away from Makai and landed on his feet 20 feet away. "You should take your own advice trash ninja" he said coldly in an unconcerned tone of voice as he slowly pulled a bone sword out of his left arm and twirled it around his body. "Leave now or I will end your miserable existence you lowly vermin" he said as he crouched down into an attack stance as he prepared to use another one of his Shikotsumyaku Techniques.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Makai tsked slightly at them, "Tut tut you can't even see the obvious." He rolled his eyes and slowly started to perform a line of quick hand seals. Two pufs of smoke appeared beside him creating two shadow clones. The clones start to perform there own hand seals. Lightning cackled in there palms as a hound made of lgihtning shot foward. A bolt of lightning connected to the hound allowing the clone to control it. The clone on the left went for kimimaro and the clone on the right for Mearii.

The original jumped back and raced off towards the Hokage's tower, "I'll let you two play with my clones i've got things to do. I don't have time to waste energy on weaklings." Performing the same hand seal he created two more shadow clones stronger than the other two. Makai raced off jumping across the roof tops he needed to find out where Konoha kept its jinchuuriki
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Info

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 pm

"Like hell, I'm gonna let you get there. Your ass isn't leaving my site!" Mearii spoke angrily. She quickly did a one handed sign, "Kumokasumi!" she screamed, and in a puff of smoke, Mearii disappeared. She quickly reappeared in front of the Administration Building, where she would be waiting for Makai to catch up. Her eyes were full of anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Information   Gathering Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering Information
Page 1 of 1