Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_vote_lcapComing to Konohagakure (open) I_voting_barComing to Konohagakure (open) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_vote_lcapComing to Konohagakure (open) I_voting_barComing to Konohagakure (open) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Coming to Konohagakure (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Coming to Konohagakure (open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

A tall 6'5 foot male was walking along the path to konoha. he had long black hair that reached his shoulders. His eyes dark grey black rings around them showing insomnia. he had his hands in the pockets of his black jonin style pants. he wore a long sleeved white buttoned collared shirt. His shrit was undone showing his scared and well defined torso. In place on his lips seemed to be a lady killer smile but it just happened to be his regular smile. By each hip he had a metal tonfa. On his back was a gourd that looked like three gourds combined together each with a lid with three corks in place. The gourds were full of sand.

He had lean muscles and an athletic build with somewhat broad shoulders. A hidden seal on his right shoulder blade being covered from his shirt. But when he sued hckara it would appear through his shirt identifing him as a jinchuuriki. of course that was hidden and only known y his village.

On both legs a holster carrying kunai, shuriken and senbon needles. He had a belt around his waist with numerous scrolls attached sealing scrolls and regular scrolls. A couple pouches at the back filled with more items. He kept his hands in his pockets as he approached the village gates. He pulled out his ninja id and was allowed in. His suna hitai-ite around his forehead. Long bangs of hair covering his eyes and the black rings from view.

The male looked around the village somewhat admiring the size of it. He gave a small chuckle before heading in. He kept his hands by himself. If you looked closely you'd see a small numbe rof sand grains hovering around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Sukimi yawned, she had woken up not long ago and, as usual was taking a walk around the village. She noticed someone she hadnt seen before walking into the village. She looked up, over to him. Damn he's tall she said to herself. Her sharp eyes were able to pick up the sight of a few small sand grains above his head suna huh? she thought curious that's a long ways, wonder what he's doing here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Kagirinai looked around konoha taking in the sights of the place and the women. He may be a shinobi but he was a womanizer back in his village. And he had to say the women in konoha were hot but he'd have to hold back his flirting he was in another village so he'd tone it down. The sand grains around him flew to his gourds fusing with them. he dusted some sand of his cloths only for it to shoot into his gourd like the previous ones. The male looked around before looking towards one of the village's kunoichi. She was staring right at him her eyes analysing him. Kagirinai flashed his usual smile his lady killer smile towards her even if he didn't mean to. He held up a hand and did a lazy wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Sukimi almost jumped, she hadnt noticed she was staring and she flushed embarassed for a fraction of a second, then waved back, almost shyly. Great first impression she scoffed to herself. She walked over to him, a slight smile on her face " Hello, I dont think I've met you before" She looked at him closer. definately not from around here " Suna right?" She asked " If you like, I can show you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Kagirinai chuckled as she flushed in embarassment before waving shylt and walking over towards him a smile on her face. She spoke to him saying she had never met him before and if he was suna and if so if she could show him around. He performed a polite bow and got on one knee gently taking her left hand and kissing the back of it, 'I believe it is common Courtesy to introduce yourself before speaking to someone. But i will introduce myself. I am kagirinai Tensho it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance miss...." he paused as he kissed her hand again before standing up towering over her, 'And i would love it if you showed me around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Sukimi was a little surprised. it had been a while since she'd met someone with such manners. She looked up at him as he stood over her. I feel tiny..she thought " well,er, nice to meet you Kagirinai" She said " My name's Sukimi shizuni" She turned her back to him " Follow me" She said, walking off towards what seemed to be the center of the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Kagirinai smiled softly at her as she introduced herself as Sukimi Shizuni, "Please to meet you Shukimi-san." His usual lady killer smile stayed in place as she turned and walked off asking him to follow her. The sand nin followed after her standing beside her as he allowed her to lead him through the village to what would appear to be the center, "From the looks of thing you are a Konoha Kunoichi are you not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Sukimi replied while walking " well yes. " she replied. She stopped in front of a big red building " This building here, is the hokage's building, I dunno if it's anything similar to the sand's building but It's good enough for us. " She stretched , leaning against the building "I'm usually in here more than any other chunin, I specialize in solo missions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to Konohagakure (open)   Coming to Konohagakure (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to Konohagakure (open)
Page 1 of 1