Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Hellsing clan I_vote_lcapHellsing clan I_voting_barHellsing clan I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Hellsing clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hellsing clan Empty
PostSubject: Hellsing clan   Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Bloodline Name
Nosferatu

Clan Name
hellsing

History

Spoiler:

Bloodline Activation
The bloodline is activated in only certain members of the clan and is activated at birth

Strength and Weaknesses

The bloodline itself was given thanks to the kyuubi's chakra accidently finding its way into the body of one of its clan members/

However most of the abilities below have not been seen since the original wielder of the bloodline. Every other only gains three or four abilities and no more. However it is said when a true descenant of its is born they will be born with all there ancestors abilities

Strengths

• 'Supernatural Sense' - The ability to sense supernatural activity
  • Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood they have sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from there body or swarm around them as an army numbering depending on the number of souls they consumed. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but they can only use this ability when control art restriction system level zero is released.
  • Telepathy
  • Mind Control and Hypnosis
  • Telekinesis:
  • Weather Control: The ability to control the weather to create fog, clouds or rain to allow them freedom outside.
  • able to extend their nails to form claws
  • Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
  • Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. They are also able to leap impossible distances and can go up vertical surfaces
  • Shadow Manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form
  • Shape-shifting: They can transform themselves or parts of there bpdoes into bats, insects, snakes, hell hounds, other human forms an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms.
  • Superhuman Speed: They can move faster than can be seen, and is faster than Mach Speed.
  • Superhuman Strength:
  • Superhuman Accuracy: They are able to hit targets at a great distance and hit them directly rarely ever missing
  • Doesn't ae and will live longer as long as they drink blood they will retain there youth and stay alive.
  • Regeneration: Those with the bloodline have a higher regeneration rate. The time is cut down rapidly for them. Its cut by five. They are able to heal five times faster than the regular human and thanks to the Kyuubi's chakra in there viens they can even regrow limbs and to some degree internal organs. They have the unique ability to draw in blood that they have lost and bring it back into there bodies regenerating from that. When damaged to an extreme extent, there body simply turns into a shadow-like substance and reconstitutes.
    Numbers of posts for regeneration
    Semi Minor injuries (Scratchs and bruising): 2 posts
    Minor injuries: 3 posts
    Bone breaks: 6 Posts
    Major injuries: 12 posts
    Regrowing Limbs: 20 posts
    Regrowing Minor Internal organs: 26 Posts
    Regrowing Major internal organs: ONCE per Topic

Weakness:

• Before they can even use any of there abilities they must have drunken a large quality of blood to supply them with energy
  • Everytime they use there abilities the energy given to them by feeding blood is used rapidly
  • Without blood they are unable to perform any of there abilitiy
  • If they do not consume blood they shrivel up and die
  • Unable to come in contact with the direct sunlight
  • Unable to go on holy ground
  • Can't use human chakra
  • Can;'t consume human food as it burns them like acid
  • Raw human chakra will have the same affect on them as the sun
  • Can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsui
  • Ninjutsu is much more effective on them then regular humans

Name: Seal Restrictions
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: The Seal restriction is placed on all those with the Hellsing family bloodline. it seals away there powers until it is needed through the command code 'releasing control arts restrictions until the target is silenced 1, 2, 3" the seal restrictions have five levels level four being weakest and level 0 strongest.

Members
Alucard Hellsing the last member of the clan and has all the abilities

WHEN JOINING THIS CLAN...

There are no rules except when you join you can be bitten and given the bloodline or not

Last edited by Alucard on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ronin Hitoya
Chunin
Chunin
Ronin Hitoya

Ryo : 124698

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Hellsing clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing clan   Hellsing clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm

A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down

Hellsing clan
Page 1 of 1