Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kagirinai Tensho I_vote_lcapKagirinai Tensho I_voting_barKagirinai Tensho I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kagirinai Tensho I_vote_lcapKagirinai Tensho I_voting_barKagirinai Tensho I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Kagirinai Tensho

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kagirinai Tensho Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai Tensho   Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 am

[Character Information]

Name: Tensho Kagirinai
Birthday: October 27th
Bloodtype: O
Height: 6'5’’, Weight: 74kg

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Around Kagirinai's eyes he has black rings bags revealing him as an insomniac thanks to the ichibi sealed inside of him.

He is a very handsome male stansding at 6'8 foot in height making him quite tall. he has lean muscle but not to much. he has an athletic build with a six pack. His shoulders are somewhat broad as he had good muscle size. He often wheres a long sleeved white shirt that is worn like a jacket. He wears jounin style pants. He wears his chunin flask jacket over the top of his shirt but leaves it unzipped. His eyes are a shade of dark grey with no iris's inside of them. Across his body he has numerous scars

His hair is pitch black and reaches just past his shoulders. Bangs cover his face hiding his eyes from sight. He often has a lady killer smile plastered on his face even if he doesn't mean to have it it just seems to be his natural smile. His skin is has a light tan to it. He wears the tradional ninja sandals but in black. He carries a tonfa on each hip. On his back he carries a large gourd that looks like three gourds joined together each with a cork at the top.

Personality:

Kagirinai is generally a lazy person. He will often be found lying on the ground asleep or just lounging about doing nothing. if he's not doing that he can be found usual training or on a date with the young women of the village. Kagirinai is somewhat of a flirt and a ladies man. he is a gentleman and is know where a pervert. He prefers to try and run from a fight trying to avoid one then cause one so he'll often try and talk his opponent out of fighting. But when his precious people and village are threatened he will fight and when he does he becomes a demon and won't hold back he will try to finish the fight as quickly as possible trying to keep himself from being exhausted even if he has to kill his opponent.

Dislikes: Idiots, coffee, sweet foods
Best Traits:
Worst Traits:
Favorite Food: Pasta, Wine
Favorite Phrase: none
Hobbies: Dating, flirting, drinking, eating, training, reading, sex

History:

Kagirinai doesn't remember much of his passed as a child as during a mission at the age of 16 he was brutally beaten to an inch of his life by a missing Nin that ambushed him on a mission. When he was found and delivered to suna it was discovered he suffered from Amnesia not recalling anything of his life for the passed sixteen years only brief momeents of his name, his rank, his village, his jutsu and that he was the jinchuuriki of the One tailed Racoon Dog. Kagirinai spent five months in hospital recovering from the wounds he had recieved.

Aftyer carefuly investigation it turns out he was attacked by Akatsuki only to be rescued by Suna Shinobi. Kagirinai spent his time trying to figure out his past while in hospital but soon gave up and once he left took up his Genin flask jacket and suna head band getting back to work. He wasn't aloud to take missions for a full year so all he did was trai to perfect himself to train in all his moves rebuilding them. He trained so that when he fought another member fo Akatsuki he woulkdn't be defeated like he had been even if he didn't remember his past very well at all.

Makai spent three more years as a chunin just training and doing missions till he was twenty. There he was recommended for the Jounin exams. Kagirinai easily finished Chunin Jounin exams and got promoted to the next rank

Chunin Arc

Spoiler:

Dreams/Goals: To protect his village

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Sunagakure

Weapons: carries a pair of tonfa around, On his back he carries a large gourd that looks like three gourds joined together each with a cork at the top. He carries sealing scrolls with sand sealed inside of them. Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, pouches, Holsters, Smoke pellets, poison pellets, Ninja wire, Scrolls, First aid Kit

Combat Strengths: (is able to turn the terrain into sand. Has large chakra reserves.
Combat Weaknesses: His sand is unable to stand up to water jutsus

Techniques:

Elements:
Main: Wind
Sub: Earth
Jinchuuriki element/Advanced: Sand

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Spoiler:

[Ninjutsu]

Sand

Spoiler:

Futon

Spoiler:

Doton

Spoiler:

[Personal Jutsu]
Spoiler:

[RP Sample]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai Tensho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tensho   Kagirinai Tensho I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 am

I honestly see no problem with this. Approved
Back to top Go down

Kagirinai Tensho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: