Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_vote_lcapKisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_voting_barKisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_vote_lcapKisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_voting_barKisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 am

Name: Kisei Ijouhassei
Birthday: December 17
Bloodtype:O
Height: 5’0’’, Weight: 100lbs.

Appearance:Kisei has black hair worn down that is considerably longer than the average male's. He has features retained from the Seven Tailed Beetle inmcluding two large red compound irises and two pairs of functioning arms. He wears a shirt much like naruto's in shippuden except red replaces the orange and wears a pair of black pants with red stripes going down the sides.

Personality: Kisei is very kind and somewhat polite on a daily basis. But when the battle heats up he becomes unnaturally cruel, useing his oppenents deepest, darkest fears against them with genjutsu or physical example of that fear until they are so distraught they can't speak for days. This often is source of his loneliness, because deep inside all he really wants is for people to notice him.

Dislikes: stillness, weakness, people disliking him,Konoha
Best Traits: strength, intelligence
Worst Traits: twisted humor,demonic Laughing
Favorite Food: Ramen
Favorite Phrase:"I'll crush you like an insect!"(Ironic isn't it?)
Hobbies: Drawing

History:
Child Arc: When the seven tails was sealed inside Kisei, Orochimaru had been looking for recruits for sound village and Kisei was a prime target being a jinchuriki. Orochimaru wanted the immense power of a biju for himself because on the opposing village of Konoha Kisei would have threatened his plans. So in the middle of the night after Kisei became three Orochimaru killed Kisei's family.Then Orochimaru told Kisei his family had been killed for treason to the leaf village and offering to take care of him knowing that without a family Kisei had no choice. So accepting Orochimaru's offer Kisei followed him to the sound village.Orochimaru didn't place a curse mark on Kisei, knowing the chances of Kisei surviving the curse mark or finding a new jinchuriki were extremely low.

Genin Arc: After joining Orochimaru, Kisei was put through a lot of testing to see how useful he could be to Orochimaru. Showing that his skills were best used in combat, Kisei was made into a shinobi prodigy capable of mastering many jutsu not accessable to many genin. Kisei had been known to be able to use Futon and Katon jutsu with ease but not able to use Doton effectively. given his jinchuriki status he was hated by many people giving Kisei a sense of loneliness, in that pit of despair he vowed to kill anyone who disliked him.

Dreams/Goals: To destroy strong opponents, learn as many jutsu as possible

[ Combat Information ]

Village/Country Affiliation: Otogakure

Weapons:

Combat Strengths: can tap into the seven tailed beetle's power in desperate situations.
Combat Weaknesses: When there's a chance he tries to make friends with enemies that are intent on killing him.
Techniques:

Elements: You may only have two. To learn any others, you must practice them.
Main: Wind
Sub: Fire

[ Basic / Academy Jutsu ]
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Handseals: 1
Chakra Consumption: Low

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Range: -
Handseals: 3
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid depending on scale

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Fuuin Bakuha - Exploding Seal
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Long (10m+)
Type: Offensive
Handseals: None

This jutsu allows the individual to place and activate exploding seals on a weapon. All shinobi train this jutsu in the academy making it a universal technique in the ninja world. The shinobi applies chakra to the seal, typically at the last minute before releasing the weapon or seal. The amount of chakra added determines the speed with which the seal explodes. Even the maximum amount of chakra (an immediate explosion) is still a low quantity. Once the seal is activated, it burns much like a fuse. When the fuse ends, the seal explodes.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Handseals: 5

Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

[ Ninjutsu ]

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Type: Attack

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu techinque utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Handseals: 8
Chakra Consumption: Mid

Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Handseals: 6

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Kaiten Shuriken - Rotating Shuriken

Fuuton • Kaiten Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Using wind chakra, which Kisei will use to send his bladed weapons through the air as spinning disks. He can then launch these disks at his target like shuriken. Because he manipulates each individually, he can attack his target from multiple directions.(I modified so i could use kunai and shuriken instead of just kama)

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Handseals: 7
Chakra Consumption : Mid

Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Kusanagi no Tsurugi • Kuu no Tachi is a Ninjutsu technique used by Orochimaru. This technique allows Orochimaru to levitate his sword Kusanagi. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid

Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness

[ Genjutsu ]
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Handseals: 7

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique

Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique

Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)

Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu techinque that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

[ Taijutsu ]
Gouwan - Strong Arm

Gouwan is a taijutsu technique used by Haruno Sakura. Using the skills passed down by her teacher Tsunade, Sakura is able to utilize powerful strikes. Sakura will first build up a high amount of chakra to her fist and then release it in an instant.

Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death

Though it is called "Leaf's Ancient Supreme Technique", Sennen Goroshi serves more as an insulting shock technique rather than a skilled Taijutsu technique. The ninja forms their hands into the seal of the tiger, and then jabs their fingers into the nether regions of their target. The result is shocking violation of the targets sanctity and often their launching in the air to stop the awkward feeling.

Shishi Rendan - Lion Combo

ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 147977

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

If you wish to be a chunin, you must be from Konoha, Suna, Kumo, Kiri, or Iwa. If you wish to be from sound, you must be one of Orochimaru's pawns.
Please choose which one you want more. XD
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 pm

I guess i'll choose to be one of orochimaru's pawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 am

It's been over 10 days and nothing.Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 pm

dont worry.... Smile she'll come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)   Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: