Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Makai Kasai Done I_vote_lcapMakai Kasai Done I_voting_barMakai Kasai Done I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Makai Kasai Done I_vote_lcapMakai Kasai Done I_voting_barMakai Kasai Done I_vote_rcap 
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Makai Kasai Done

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Makai Kasai Done Empty
PostSubject: Makai Kasai Done   Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Makai Kasai (PReviously Makai Hyuuga) aka The reaper
Birthday: [ November 9th
Bloodtype: A
Height: 75 foot Weight: 75kg
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Makai Kasai is 7'5 foot tall with long black silk hair that reaches down to his knees. he holds it up in a black pony tail that reaches mid back. Makai kasai is dressed in black silk trousers and a long black silk battle robe with black cloak. His skin is pale white. His face is always in a nuetral position giving him an intimidating appearance. On his back he carries a long Scythe as big as he is with two blades one on each side. A long chain will be attached to the end of the scythe. The chain is 10 metres long and wrapped around his waist. he has a scratched Konoha Hitai-ite around his neck

Unlike most Hyuuga's born with white eyes Makai was born with differen't eyes. His eyes are as red as blood and have a pitch black slitted iris.

He wears black chinese style slippers with white socks. Around his neck he wears a chained necklace with an emerald at the bottom. On his right hand an assortment of rings five rings one on each finger. On his thumb a ruby, index finger a sapphire, middle a topaz, ring a diamond and pinkie and amythyst. His entire body is covered back to front his hundreds of battle scars and burns.

Personality: Makai Kasai is a very calm and collected individual. Makai's face is always in a nutreal position making it impossible to read his movements. He speaks in a monotone voice prefering not to show any sort of emotion. He enjoys being by himself and dislikes noise. makai can switch from his cold nature to a violent one when he is disturbed by loud noise. he dispises crowds and prefers to be by himself.

Makai also prefers to exhaust his opponent and will generally stay five steps ahead of them making them think that they have him yet in the end it is he who has them in his trap. He will not speak very often in battle only when it is needed.

Likes:Training, fighting, reading, swimming, nature, Blood, Death
Dislikes: Weaklings, Konoha, Konoha-nin, Hyuugas
Best Traits:
Worst Traits: He has a habit of overestimating his enemies
Favorite Food: Dango, Pocky
Favorite Phrase: "Now i'll show you true Despair", "I look upon the dead", "welcome to hell" and "Say hello to Shinigami-sama"
Hobbies: Reading, smoking, Drinking wine, Training, Swimming

History:

Pre-Genin Arc

Spoiler:

Genin Arc

Spoiler:

Chunin Arc

Spoiler:

Jounin Arc

Spoiler:

Missing Nin Arc/akatsuki Arc

Spoiler:

Dreams/Goals: To be the strongest

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Konohagakure

Weapons: Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, pouches, Holsters, Smoke pellets, poison pellets, Ninja wire, Scrolls, First aid Kit

Weapon
Weapon Name: Desusaizu.
Weapon Type: Chain scythe
Weapon Appearance: The scythe is a 7'5 foot double bladerd scythe a blade on each side. The blades are crimson red and the handle black. it is made of a chakra conducting metal. The chain is ten metres in length but can extend to twenty
Weapon Description: The bond between Makai and Desusaizu is a deep one. he will never be seperated from his scythe
Weapon Rank: S
Weapon Abilities: The ability to have elemental chakra and chakra channelled through it and to have its chain extend to twice its normal length

Combat Strengths: Makai has large Chakra reserves allowing him to go for longer. he is fast and agile and strong.
Combat Weaknesses: Makai has a habit of overestimating his enemy. He also allows them to give the first strike and won't move an inch when they attack.

Elements:
Main: Fire
Sub: Lightning

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Spoiler:

[Ninjutsu]

Katon

Spoiler:

Raiton

Spoiler:

Non Elemental

Spoiler:

[Taijutsu]

Spoiler:

Makai's styles of fighting

Spoiler:

[Personal Jutsu]

Kaminari no hōkō (Roar of Thunder)

Spoiler:

Honoo no yobidashi

Spoiler:

Chinese Kenpo

Spoiler:

Karate

Spoiler:

Jujitsu

Spoiler:

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Spoiler:

Bloodline/Clan Description:

Spoiler:

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Spoiler:

[RP Sample]

Sample from another site

Spoiler:

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Makai Kasai Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Done   Makai Kasai Done I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

Very interesting. Approved!
What do you want your ring symbol to be?
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Makai Kasai Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: