Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Keitaro Miyami I_vote_lcapKeitaro Miyami I_voting_barKeitaro Miyami I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Keitaro Miyami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Keitaro Miyami Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro Miyami   Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 am

[Character Information]

Name: Keitaro Miyami
Birthday: [December] [25th]
Bloodtype: O
Height: 5'3’’, Weight: 105 lbs.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Calm and Collected, Keitaro and his Clan have been known to be expert strategists. In fact his clan has taken pride and made sure to pass on the traits of being able to become strategists. Aside from strategists they are also natural born leaders, most becoming high ranking ANBU operatives or aides to the Kage's and such. Keitaro is of no exception, he has already shown an aptitude of amazing abilities mentally and physically. Keitaro strives to impress people to the point of altering his personality to fit the situation at hand.

However while this is what he does most of the time, deep down he feels that he is inadequate and sad. He usually never allows another person to see this side of him and if he does it means that he deeply trusts that person. He is very afraid of being judged worthless by his clan and it shows in his relations with his sister, mother, and father, and the other members of his clan. He also seems to treasure friendship greatly and won't just hand it out to anyone who doesn't deserve it. He seems to also have a soft spot for girls as he does his best to protect them when they need his help.

Likes: Girls, Ramen, Impressing People who mean something to him, Being a Leader
Dislikes: Showing Weakness, Looking like a Fool, Failing to live up to his family name.
Best Traits: Calm, Collected, and a great Strategist and Leader.
Worst Traits: Emotionally weak behind shield, and can at times crack under severe pressure.
Favorite Food: Leak Stew
Favorite Phrase: "Come on, Do your best, or get lost."
Hobbies: Toy Making

History:

Pre-Academy

Born and Raised in the cave system that his clan lives in. His father decided at a young age to become allies with the Hidden Leaf Village. Due to this his father, mother, sister, and him all moved to Konoha where they became well known villagers, his father even working as part of the Konoha Elders. Of course, the Hokage then found out about their unique Kekkei Genkai. This of course worried the Hokage and in stead the Hokage set a ban and a rule that all Miyami clan members who entered Konoha must wear bandages around their neck to keep the Kekkei Genkai from ever touching Oxygen, There for their Kekkei Genkai won't activate.

This law, and order was not only a break in the peace treaty, but it also alienated the members of the Miyami clan who decided to make themselves known to Konoha. In turn this really annoyed his father and his father began staging a coup. He chose Keitaro's sister, Kira, was chosen for the task to dispatching the Hokage due to her amazing strength and lack of Kekkei Genkai allowing her to get close enough to the hokage. The plan was set in motion, however before Kira can get close enough to the Hokage, a ANBU black ops member found out about the plan and warned the hokage.

Kira was forced to flee the village leaving her little brother who admired her to be without his sister. This had all happened before he even entered the academy, at the age of 4. Luckily, It was only found out that Kira planned to kill the Hokage, not who had planned the plan to kill the hokage. So Keitaro and his family were allowed to stay in Konoha under surveillance. It was at this time that his father began training him to one day take down the hokage, and his sister, who he was afraid at the time would rat them out. A little more then a year later he entered the academy showing a great amount of promise and such.

The Ninja Academy

While at the Academy he made a few friends, however for the most part alienated them remembering how they treated his family less then a year ago due to the hokage's law. He was always forcing himself to be alone due to the fact that he knew what he would have to do one day, and that everyone would hate him for it. The few friends he did make, he however cherished, as they were probably the only enjoyment he was able to console in while his father and the academy worked him to the bone.

It was during this time at the academy that he began receiving weird messages from someone under the code name of Wild Hawk. The messages he couldn't understand, but he felt a sense of warmth from them so he kept them, and of course kept them from his father. He was told at the age of six that he showed promising signs of graduating early, perhaps even at the age of 9. He was highly praised and of course passed all his exams with flying marks. This however attracted jealousy from the so called friends that he had, which lead to some very unfortunate events.

One day in the middle of school on a recess break, he was heading outside when he was approached by a boy, the boy said that he desired to play with him so they went off to play, because Keitaro recognized the boy as one of his friends. Unfortunately playing was the last thing they wanted to do, all the boys jumped him and began beating him constantly, until he was covered in bruises. Most of the boys stopped at that but the leader didn't, he decided to take it one step further and broke Keitaro's legs leaving him helpless in the classroom till someone came and found him, taking him to the nurse.

While his leg was able to be healed, it left the bone relatively weaker then the rest of the bones in his body. But worst of all, His mind had been betrayed he felt a burning hatred for the boys who had done this to him and he desired a will of revenge. Revenge he had, how he would do it was a little bit different. The night after he was able to move again, he snuck out of his families compound and headed over to the leader boys house. He picked the lock on the window and climbed into the room and silently tied the boy to the bed with ninja wire.

Once he had finished this he turned on one of the lamps and woke the boy up putting tape over his mouth. The boy immediately panicked, this caused immense pleasure to swell in Keitaro, as this boy had been the cause of a lot of mental trauma and pain. He also decided that this was a good time to teach him a lesson. He slowly unwrapped the bandages from around his neck activating his kekkei genkai and completely drained the boy of chakra, leaving a little to keep him alive. Figuring the boy had learned to not mess with him he left. Over the next few years he stayed away from everyone passing his grades and graduating early to get away from the boys who had done that to him.

The Genin Years

His Genin years went by a little better then his Academy Years, as young fresh prodigy with a brand new team who treasured and valued his skills as a Ninja. His team mates consisted of two genin level ninja named Kokoro Yamika, and Yan Mikawa. Yan and Kokoro were one of the few ninja who did not hate the Miyami family, and in turn got along with Keitaro immensely, and ontop of that were only a year older then Keitaro. At start Yan was a little hesitant to be friends with him, but Kokoro immediately jumped to the head of the line beginning to try and be friends.

However after several missions Yan came around and accepted Keitaro as his equal and his friend. They became the best of friends soon after that, completing several missions together that allowed them to enjoy the time they had together. Keitaro, despite his serious demeanor, always seemed to have fun looking at the many places that they visited. He seemed to really enjoy the forest more then anything though and Kokoro took notice of this and figured it would come in handy later.

The Reunion

At the age of eleven Team Keitaro, as he and the other team-mates dubbed it due to his leadership skills, went on their first B Ranked mission together to the Land of Water. Upon leaving the land of fire though they were confronted by an unknown source of power that seemed rather familiar to Keitaro. The figure stood a decent size at about 5'6" and wore upon their body a red and blue coat with white lightning sewn into the coat. They quickly leapt into action attacking the jouning first and without much problem dispatching them. Yan would have none of this and despite Keitaro's protests leapt into action against the hooded figure.

The battle didn't go well as Yan was severely crippled by the figure, who then turned upon Kokoro and went to attack her. However Keitaro got in the way, halting the figures advanced upon Kokoro. He quickly withdrew a Kunai ready to fight the figure however the figure simply stepped away and then vanished in a cloud of electricity. Quickly Kokoro and Keitaro rushed to Yan and their jounin's side, The jounin was dead and Yan was severely injured. Kokoro stabilized him as much as possible, but Keitaro had to quickly rush back to Konoha with Yan to seek immediate help. Yan luckily did not die that day, but his career as a ninja was over.

Soon after this the Hokage approved Team Keitaro, or what was left of it, for the Chuunin Exams. While this severely pumped up both Keitaro and Kokoro, the effect of not having Yan was still there. None of the less they graciously accepted the invitation and began training for the Chuunin Exams, which were to take place a little after Keitaro's next birthday. however during this tiem Keitaro noticed that Kokoro was acting a bit different around him. She was acting more shy and paying more attention to him.

The Chuunin Exams

The time for the Chuunin Exams drew near and Keitaro, Now twelve years old, prepared with Kokoro to take part in them. Keitaro showed the most promise as he always did, but he had his mind set on other things, which consisted of Kokoro. Recently Kokoro and him have been going out in the woods to eat together and hug and cuddle each other. Then the day before the Chuunin Exams she asked to become his girlfriend. Horrified by the idea of her hating him for the job that he had to do, he quickly turned her down saying to wait to see if she still felt that way in a few years when they could be a bit more serious then they were at twelve and thirteen. Saddened, but knowing he was right, Kokoro agreed to wait till they got older.

The next day came and pumped up they went to the stadium together, where they quickly breezed through the Forest of Death, even with only the two of them without Yan, They knew that Yan was there in spirit with them. Motivated they quickly moved on to stage two, Keitaro as usual blasted through and quickly moved onto stage three. Kokoro had a bit more trouble in this stage as she was mostly medical ninja. However after fighting her opponent she quickly learned the opponents moves and defeated them without problem allowing her to move onto stage three.

The Hokage during this point was interested in what Keitaro could do, recognizing him as the prodigy of the Miyami family and the little brother of Kira who tried to kill him almost ten years ago. So he ordered that Keitaro fight against Kokoro. Both Keitaro and Kokoro were enraged by this act. Keitaro refused to fight Kokoro, and Kokoro refused to fight Keitaro. However one of them had to win, And reluctantly they began fighting each other to show the power of their technique. Of course Keitaro came out on the top and beat Kokoro, Keitaro thought she was going to be mad at him but it was quite the opposite, she was really happy for him.

A Chuunin...A New Adventure

Keitaro was chosen by the five Kage's as a true mark of ability and promoted to Chuunin, Luckily so was Kokoro so they both stayed on the same team. Eager to make a mark in history and impress his father and everyone in the village Keitaro began striving to better himself. However deep down he knew one day he'd have to fight the Kage, or his sister to prove his worth to his father. While this haunted him, for many reasons, no reason hurt him more then to know that he would have to betray Kokoro for his father. Now a Chuunin, he sets out on several new adventures across the land, at the Age of 14, Keitaro Miyami is on his way to bigger and better things.

Dreams/Goals: To Destroy the Hokage, or kill his sister, Whichever comes first.

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Konoha/Miyami Family

Weapons:

Kibō no Tsubasa: A blade that is chakra infused that can cut through even the thoughest metal, the blade glows when another Miyami Family is near there for the user can know if to attack or not, should the need arise.

Combat Strengths: Everything.
Combat Weaknesses: his left leg where the bone is much weaker then anywhere else in his body.

Techniques:

Elements:
Main: Fire
Sub: Wind
Advanced Element: Inferno (Fire + Wind)

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique

Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique

Handseals: 1
Chakra Consumption: Low

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Fuuin Bakuha - Exploding Seal

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Long (10m+)
Type: Offensive
Handseals: None

This jutsu allows the individual to place and activate exploding seals on a weapon. All shinobi train this jutsu in the academy making it a universal technique in the ninja world. The shinobi applies chakra to the seal, typically at the last minute before releasing the weapon or seal. The amount of chakra added determines the speed with which the seal explodes. Even the maximum amount of chakra (an immediate explosion) is still a low quantity. Once the seal is activated, it burns much like a fuse. When the fuse ends, the seal explodes.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique

Handseals: 3
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid depending on scale

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Handseals: 5

Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill

Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds

[Ninjutsu]

Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique

Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Consumption: Mid

Katon • Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu techinque utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile

Katon • Karyuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create mud projectiles using the Doryuudan technique. The ninja will then blow a large flame to ignite the mud projectiles.

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Katon • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Handseals: 6

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Handseals: 10
Chakra Consumption: High

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Fire Style: Burning Oak

Range: Long Range (Stronger), Short Range (Weaker)

The user expels a lot of chakra that takes the form of a burning tree, The tree then is sent flying towards the opponent, only getting bigger the further it goes. This can be combined with other techniques of the fire variety to make an even more damaging blow.

Wind Style: Great Breath

Range: Long Range (Stronger), Short Range (Weaker)
Type: Enhancement

An enhancement Jutsu used to enhance other jutsu's by speeding up the velocity of the Jutsu.

[Genjutsu]

[Taijutsu]
)

[Personal Jutsu]

Iryūjon: Dansurōtasu

Range: All Around
Type: Genjutsu

A specialized art of Illusion that he perfected with his training at the home against his father. By doing a single handseal and forming a mini-tornado of lotus blossoms Keitaro can trap the opponent in a Genjutsu where they constantly live out that they are being torn to shreds by sharp petals of a Lotus Flower inside the said tornado, causing severe trauma, but at the same time allowing him to attack them freely.

Kaze no Sutairu: Mienai Chikara

Range: Medium ~ Long
Handseals: 12
Chakra Consumption: Med

A jutsu taught to him by his mother passed down from his great great grandfather, The Wind Style: Invisible Force allows him to create extended limbs using the power of wind that constantly swirl around his hand in a massive flurry, moving so fast that it seems invisible, however when he attacks it hits like a ton of bricks. This can be combined with kunai to make exceptionally more dangerous.

Inferunosutairu: Bureijingu Senpū

Range: Personal
Type: Defense
Chakra Consumption: Med

One of the only two Inferno Style jutsu's that he knows, This jutsu is a primary defensive tactic that he can activate when the odds look grim or he's about to attack. By combining the wind and fire elements he can create a large whirlwind of flame around his person protecting him from any oncoming attacks no matter the element

Inferunosutairu: Kazan Funka

Range: Medium ~ Long
Handseals: 7
Chakra Consumption: High

One of the only two Inferno Style jutsu's he knows, He activates this by doing the needed handseals and then touches the ground. Upon touching the ground a massive amount of fire extends out around him in a circle, once it comes into contact with the enemy the wind chakra causes it to shoot up exploding upwards like a Volcanic Eruption to severely damage the enemy.

[Bloodline/Clan Info]

Bloodline/Clan Description: A specialized clan Kekkei Genkai that forms on every male in the clan. This causes a secondary 'mouth' to form on their neck that when released to oxygen it begins immediately draining the chakra from the entire area effectively increasing his Chakra Distribution sporadically, and increasing his strength. However the more it is used the more it drains away their life force.

Bloodline/Clan Jutsus:

Chakura Kyūnyū (Chakra Inhale)

Range: Long Range
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Chakra Consumption: None

Chakura Kyūnyū is a specialized Counter attack for both chakra enhanced items, weapons, ectera and a great counter for pure Chakra Attacks, like fire balls and the sort. The use inhales the chakra used to make that into their Haisui-Guchi and can hold it in for several other inhales before discharging the massive amount of chakra towards a single opponent.

Chakura Tameiki (Chakra Exhale)

Range: Long Range
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Chakra Consumption: None

Chakura Tameiki is the continuation of Chakura Kyūnyū, Once the person has gained all of the chakra that they can absorb they then discharge all of the damage back in the form of a massive wave of chakra towards the chosen opponent.

[RP Sample]

Really? I've written all this within an hour, without sleep, Nuh Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Keitaro Miyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Miyami   Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 am

I really like his history. Very detailed. Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Sinna Shiotsu
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sinna Shiotsu

Ryo : 126995

Info
Affiliation: Orochimaru Orochimaru

Keitaro Miyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Miyami   Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 am

Quote :
Well hold on a minute >.> i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i see a few "flaws" in this characters design, main flaw being OP if not extremely OP for his age.

He is a prodigy on level with Kakashi and Itachi, He should be overpowered for one, And he was made -to be- over powered. Like my last job in the previous incarnation I am charged with IC Character control so things don't get overheated and a god character just storms through everyone, This was made to combat a god character and thats how it needs to stay. Otherwise you will have no way to combat a 'god' character should the need come around.

I myself am highly trustworthy, I even almost killed my previous chuunin through chakra exhaustion for using a A Ranked Jutsu, Everyone who has been here in the past can vote for that. Its one of the Reasons Mary gave me control over Sinna, Orochimaru, and Kimo, because I -am- trustworthy, and I know how to fairly roleplay with a weakling, or a OP'd character. I understand you've not been around for a while but if you think he is over powered for having a few high ranking jutsu, you should've seen my previous character who defeated Mei Terumi and took over Kirigakure and became Mizukage, He had several godly jutsu, his name was Hidetoshi.

Thirdly, Ronin, Mary is the owner of this site, and her word is final. If she decides to make a judgment call and give this to me. In the end its given to me, I can respect the fact that you are bringing up valid points to her, But when she says its over and done with, She listened, but still believes that she can do this. Which is fine, because its her game. But if an owner decides something don't keep arguing hoping to change their mind, because that is just wrong, Annoying someone until they agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Keitaro Miyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Miyami   Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Okay what the fuck is your problem? And "I" was being the immature one. Nice going.
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Keitaro Miyami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro Miyami   Keitaro Miyami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keitaro Miyami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Chains of Fate :: Archives :: Character Archives-
Jump to: