Naruto: Chains of Fate
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Please log in and have fun ^_^
If you're new to this site, please remember, make your username the name of your character and ADD A SPACE. Please look at the list of characters on the side of the portal so you don't make a double of another character someone else is playing, and please, don't make a sibling of an existing character without my (Mearii Shiotsu's) permission. Have fun!! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As we start from the Shippuden era of Naruto, the young Shinobi of the hidden villages come together to protect their lands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello everyone, welcome to Naruto Chains of Fate! Make some new friends and create your Shinobi's legacy!
CURRENTLY! We are accepting Sannin and Kages! We wish to have all the 5 main kages please! First come first serve, BUT you must prove you are good enough to be the kage in your RP sample!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administration
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm
Top posters
Mearii Shiotsu
Kimo Hitashi I_vote_lcapKimo Hitashi I_voting_barKimo Hitashi I_vote_rcap 
Ronin Hitoya
Kimo Hitashi
Sinna Shiotsu
Sasuke Uchiha
Kyuuzou
Hinata Hyuga
Latest topics
» Hinata Hyuga WIP
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am by Hinata Hyuga

» Kyuuzou Surugi (Done)
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm by Mearii Shiotsu

» Sasuke Uchiha WIP
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Shiotsu Mearii
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 pm by Sasuke Uchiha

» Ranks Available
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am by Guest

» Konoha Squads
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am by Guest

» Kages and Akatsuki
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am by Guest

» Jinchuriki
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am by Guest

» Rank Information
Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

Our Button
To affiliate with us, put your advertisement on our advertisement section and say that you wish to affiliate. Add your button code and we will reply with ours.

Photobucket

Kimo Hitashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Hitashi
ANBU
ANBU
Kimo Hitashi

Ryo : 130944

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Kimo Hitashi Empty
PostSubject: Kimo Hitashi   Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 pm

[Character Information]

Name: Kimo Hitashi
Birthday: May 26th
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 5'10", Weight: 132 lbs

Appearance: Kimo has flaming red hair and bright blue eyes. He wears a long, short sleeve, olive green jacket with the Konoha symbol on the back of it. A katana is held by his belt. Under this, he wears a wrappings going down his chest to cover a severe spinal injury. He wears black gloves. He has a pair of black pants with wrappings on his lower legs and shinobi sandals. Under his left eye, he has a scar from when he was a child.
Spoiler:

Personality: Kimo is very serious at times, especially when in combat. During missions, he chooses to stay quiet and gets annoyed very easily. He is not one to start conversation and is known for bottling up most of his emotions that make him happy or upset. Usually when angered, he lets all of that emotion out by shrieking at whoever is the victim of making him upset, and he later awkwardly apologizes and stays quiet once more. He is not known for understanding himself or who he is, and would rather be be alone or with his teammates than anyone else. He has small feelings for anyone, but he deeply cares about his sister, and his teammate Mearii Shiotsu, who are the two closest people in his life, and from what he explains "all he has left".

Dislikes: heat, being in crowds, noise, loud people
Best Traits: Expert at scroll making, outstanding stealth and great aim for kunai and shuriken
Worst Traits: Very clumsy, can be loud when angered, is known for going off on his own when upset, and tries to be "the hero" too often.
Favorite Food: Spicy Shrimp Ramen with a cup of Jasmine Tea
Favorite Phrase: "Every creature on Earth will eventually die. Might as well start now."
Hobbies: Sparring, reading, researching, sitting out during Twilight

Family:

Father: Soen Hitashi (deceased)

Mother: Ni Hitashi (deceased)

Sister: Yui Hitashi

History: Kimo's parents were both of the Hidden Rock village until the 3rd Shinobi war had set out, and so they fled to the Hidden Leaf, knowing it was safest there. His parents, Soen and Ni had lived there alone for only two years before they gave birth to their first son, Kimo. Being their only child at the time, Kimo's mother was very fond of him, and had always kept him by his side, and he had grown a very strong bond with her. When his sister, Yui was born, five years after Kimo had been born, the attention was mainly on taking care of the new baby daughter, and so Kimo began to grow nervous. Being both excited and angry for his new baby sister, he became very awkward on how to handle his emotions. He stayed a very quiet child throughout his years in Ninja Academy.

When at home with his family, his father, Soen was usually out doing missions. He was an ANBU, like most of the grown ups he knew, and because of that, he wanted to be one as well. He spent most of his time trying to get his mothers attention, but she had always been trying to take care of Yui. Because of this, Kimo felt very abandoned by the mother he deeply loved.

When Kimo had turned nine years old, Yui being four, this meant that she was able to walk and wander by herself. Because his mother usually needed rest due to the constant attention she needed to give, she had often asked Kimo to watch her. He had not wanted to, but because he didn't know how to show this, he had silently accepted each time. While watching her, he had always stayed quiet and never tried playing with her. He felt such anger towards her for stealing his mother away, he hardly even wanted to look at her. She had never gotten the message though, being only four years old, until she had pulled on his jacket one day, trying to get him to play. He quickly turned his head to her, growling slightly in his mind as his teeth clenched and he then screamed at her that he hated her and wished she would go away. Yui, falling backwards, began crying and ran back to the house, leaving Kimo to sulk. That was the first time he had used anger as a vent.

Yui, obviously afraid of Kimo now, tried to stay away from him, which was no bother to Kimo at all. He stayed by himself, still getting no attention from anyone, since he was old enough to take care of himself while his little sister still needed her food to be made, and other things similar. Kimo had decided to stay quiet, and that was that.

His life in the Ninja Academy was normal. He listened and learned, because he still one day wanted to become an ANBU. To him, this was his life goal, and so he tried to pick up as much as he could, and because of that strive, he was one of the best in the class, next to Sasuke Uchiha. To Kimo, Sasuke was just as quiet as he was, but he felt that he did it for attention. He hated how other girls seemed to be all over him, and so he had despised him ever since he met the boy. At home when he practiced, this was when he got most of his attention. His father, when not on missions would watch and help him train. He one day gave him a small scroll, telling him to only use it for protection one day. He never explained what was special about it though.
Scrolls became very special to Kimo and so then, him and his father would create some together.

One day, when Kimo was almost ten years old, he had woke up in the middle of the night in his home to hear the screaming of his mother. He had jolted out of his bed, unsure what was going on, and ran towards their bedroom, the screaming being louder. Unsure if he should enter the room, he opened the door very slightly, looking through the crack. He saw a large man that was holding his mother by the neck, laughing at her face. He also saw his father, motionless on the ground in a puddle of blood next to her. Suddenly filled with fear, he wasn't sure whether to cry and stay put, or to run screaming. When he took a step back, he had heard the man utter these words.

"You know too much. Your family must be destroyed along with our secrets."

And then he heard his mother scream one last time before going silent. Screaming for his mom, Kimo then ran down the hallway, knowing he was probably next. He bolted down the stairs when he suddenly stopped, remembering something. Running back up the stairs, he saw the door of the bedroom beginning to open, and so he quickly jumped into his sister's bedroom. She was still sound asleep, so he grabbed her gently, yet quickly, running out of the room. Seeing the man looking into his bedroom and then seeing that he then looked down the hall towards him, Kimo gasped, running down the stairs as quickly as possible. He then heard an explosion up the stairs.

Running out of the house, he had shook his sister awake and told her to run. Unsure what he meant, the man then jumped down across from them, and Yui screamed, bolting down the street. Kimo trying to provide as a distraction, started screaming, running back into the house while the man followed. He then turned around quickly, getting a good look at the man. He had long blonde hair and blue eyes. He wasn't very tall, but compared to Kimo, he was giant. He wore a cloak that was black with red clouds on it. He smirked at the child. Kimo suddenly remembered the scroll that his father had given him. He quickly pulled it from his pocket of his jacket, and looked at the man who walked towards it. He then quickly unsealed the scroll as shuriken then lunged for the man, hitting him as he fell back. Kimo, in fear then ran out of the house and down the street into the main square of Konoha, where people would be. Screaming for help, he was noticed quickly. But by the time they had gotten to his house, the man was gone.
Kimo had gotten a permanent scar on his face that night. He does not recall how, but the Akatsuki had left it on his face.

Kimo swore then on that he would take care of his little sister and protect her form anything, in remembrance of his parents. He made sure to keep her out of danger. During his graduation of the Ninja Academy, he had went home that night, only to be congratulated by his younger sister. She had just started her training in Ninja Academy. He was put in a three man squad with Ronin Hitoya and Mearii Shiotsu, their sensei. He stayed quiet around them, but when he was annoyed, he then did scream at them.

As the years passed, Kimo started to grow fond of them, but still, he had his temper in which he would yell when angry. When he had turned 14, he had not known anyone close enough to have a birthday party, so he had wanted to spend it alone. Mearii Shiotsu had came to his house to wish him a happy birthday though, and so he had invited her inside and they became very good friends. Kimo eventually realized that he had feelings for her, more than a best friend though, and so he had decided that she and her sister were all he had left to care for.

Being fifteen now, he is a chunin and is still trying to one day become an ANBU. He trains everyday and still travels on missions with his partners, Mearii Shiotsu and Ronin Hitoya. His goal after becoming in ANBU is to kill Deidara of the Akatsuki.

Dreams/Goals: to become an ANBU and to kill Deidara of the Akatsuki

[Combat Information]

Village/Country Affiliation: Hidden Leaf Village

Weapons: Katana
Scrolls
Basic Equipment

Combat Strengths: Short Range and Mid Range
Combat Weaknesses: Long Range

Elements:

Main: Earth
Sub: Fire

[Basic / Academy Jutsu]

[Basic Jutsu]

[Academy Jutsu]

Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Fuuin Bakuha - Exploding
This jutsu allows the individual to place and activate exploding seals on a weapon. All
shinobi train this jutsu in the academy making it a universal technique in the ninja world. The shinobi applies chakra to the seal, typically at the last minute before releasing the weapon or seal. The amount of chakra added determines the speed with which the seal explodes. Even the maximum amount of chakra (an immediate explosion) is still a low
quantity. Once the seal is activated, it burns much like a fuse. When the fuse ends, the seal explodes.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds

[Ninjutsu]

Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection
Element: Earth
Doton • Dochuu Eigyo is a
Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. Using the Oboro Bunshin the Rain Genin use the clones to confuse their enemies and then hidewithin the earth. From the shadows of the clones, the actual ninja can then attack their target.

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Rank
: B
Element:
Earth
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Rank
Element:
Earth
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
Element: Earth
Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
Rank
Element:
Earth
Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Jiroubou is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his hands against the dome he is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time Jiroubou will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from Jiroubou, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth
Palm

Rank
: C
Element:
Earth
Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Rank
: A
Element: Fire
Katon • Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Jiraiya will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.

Endan - Fireball
C
Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
B
Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

[ Genjutsu ]

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique
C
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
A
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.
Back to top Go down
Mearii Shiotsu
ANBU
ANBU
Mearii Shiotsu

Ryo : 148252

Info
Affiliation: Leaf Leaf

Kimo Hitashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimo Hitashi   Kimo Hitashi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:56 pm

approved haha
Back to top Go down
http://republiccity.forumotion.com/forum

Kimo Hitashi
Page 1 of 1